Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Burelson heading to Seattle

"Redmption" wrote:
    I think its hillarious that the media is making it sound like Seattle is getting payback through Burleson... Hutchinson is the best player for his position in the leauge, Burleson isnt. We got Hutch for free, Seattle had to pay a 3rd rounder... So how does that equal payback? We got a stud pro bowler and a 3rd round pick for a #2 WR. I think we won...
    Well said.

And I agree.
    Even babies know the difference.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"vikenheel_zdl16" wrote:
    I think the Vikings kinda jumped on the bandwagon of Burelson too early. I mean he was expected to replace Moss which definately didn't happen.
    Nobody ever expected Burly to replace Moss, Tice thought he could replace moss with Troy. But the fact is nobody will ever replace Randy Moss.

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"Redmption" wrote:
    I think its hillarious that the media is making it sound like Seattle is getting payback through Burleson... Hutchinson is the best player for his position in the leauge, Burleson isnt. We got Hutch for free, Seattle had to pay a 3rd rounder... So how does that equal payback? We got a stud pro bowler and a 3rd round pick for a #2 WR. I think we won...
    ^ Alan Faneca would have something to say about that.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    Who is Alan Faneca? And what could he possibly say about that? We got both of seattles first round draft picks of 2001 for free. We drafted nate in 2003 in the 3rd round and we get a third round pick for him. Win Vikings all the way, anyone who disagrees needs to have their head examined.

"PackSux!" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    Who is Alan Faneca? And what could he possibly say about that? We got both of seattles first round draft picks of 2001 for zero compensation. We drafted nate in 2003 in the 3rd round and we get a third round pick for him. Win Vikings all the way, anyone who disagrees needs to have their head examined.

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

Faneca is over rated! If you watched the Super Bowl, the long run by Parker was due to their RT, Barrett Brooks, making his block and not Faneca as the announcers kissed his arse in their monologue!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

norseforce is offline Rookie

I liked nate ,was a great team player,poss. receiver with great hands, sorry but he was'nt supossed to replace moss, ... nobody is, picking up a third round is great, we have so many picks now, first choice #17 on best LB, then grab a QB with next pick,new uniforms' to be released the week before the draft, april 24, they said the helmet will be the same w/ small adjustment to the horn, not sure if purple pants would be for the home or away uni's

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Who is Alan Faneca?
    haha :lol:

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Burleson will never be a Randy Moss.. Moss is 10x better then Burleson can ever hope to be.. I like Burly, but we for sure got the better deal in the offer sheets. We got Hutch, and didn't have to give up any draft picks, they get Burly, and act like they just won the SB.. We get a draft pick for Burly, and they didn't get anything for Hutch, arguably their best offensive player. Good job Viking TOA, way to get it done..

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

"ejmat" wrote:
    Well at least we get a 3rd rounder for him. We are losing a class act as far as I'm concerned however, it doesn't hurt too much.

Not anything I've heard but I predict the Vikings are going to try and trade up in the draft. Just an opinion. They will use their 1st, a 2nd rounder, and a third, along with Kleinsasser to move up in the draft. Maybe it will, maybe it won't but it's my prediction.
    I expect him to get us a QB in the second round. The team still lacks starters and quality depth at several positions to be giving away so much.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast