CTVikes is offline Waterboy

Buffalo Bills Game

Heading up to Buffalo for the Oct 1st game. Any idea how to find out where the Vikings will be staying?
    My son would get a huge kick out of seeing the players walking around the hotel.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Buffalo Bills Game

"CTVikes" wrote:
    Heading up to Buffalo for the Oct 1st game. Any idea how to find out where the Vikings will be staying?
    My son would get a huge kick out of seeing the players walking around the hotel.

Our are you one of those opposing fans that think it would be fun to drive around the hotel all night and beep your horn and trying to keep the Vikings awake to give your Bills an advantage?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "CTVikes" wrote:

Our are you one of those opposing fans that think it would be fun to drive around the hotel all night and beep your horn and trying to keep the Vikings awake to give your Bills an advantage?
    ROTF!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

In compliance with the "Culture of Accountabilty", the players no longer stay at a hotel when on the road. I understand that the team will be sleeping at Bryn County High School gymnasium, a few miles outside of Buffalo. Wilf figured that Childress could keep an eye on everybody if they all stayed at a high school gym. To bad he didnt think about that before krob exploded.

Just kidding, I have no idea, but see you at the game.

CTVikes is offline Waterboy

I'm not a Bills Fan believe me. It's just the closest the Vikes come to CT this year and my son and I try to take in one game a year.

For you fans watching on TV, I'll be the guy with the Viking Hat w/horns and braids. He'll be the little guy with the Viking dreadlock hat although we probably won't wear them during the game.
    In New England one year a Pat's fan attempted to cut the braids off a Viking fans hat and inadvertently cut him across the palm. One went to the hospital and the other to jail.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "CTVikes" wrote:

I would like to know why you think he is a Bills fan?
    Look at him member name.
    It is not CTBills and he was talking about his son seeing some pro athletes.
    Sounds like a pretty cool dad to me.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "CTVikes" wrote:

Look at him member name.

I was having some fun Ultra, and no fan from another team has ever come on PPO and pretended to be a Viking fan.

For the 1st post from somebody to ask for the name of the Hotel the Viking's are staying in, is kinda odd.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "CTVikes" wrote:

Look at him member name.

I was having some fun Ultra, and no fan from another team has ever come on PPO and pretended to be a Viking fan.

For the 1st post from somebody to ask for the name of the Hotel the Viking's are staying in, is kinda odd.
    I new member may not realize you are "having fun".
    Try adding a smiley or 27.

NYVikingFan is offline Rookie

They are all staying at my house
    ;D

Can't wait for the game...My father is a Bills fan, and I work with alot of Bills fans...

Tarkenator is offline Training Camp

I couldn't begin to guess where they would stay.

I just ordered row 1 seats behind the Vikes bench - can't wait.
    Never been there, can anyone recommend a decent hotel, besides the one Vikes are staying at, lol.
    My pockets don't run quite that deep.

Btw, welcome to the boards CTVikes!
    "Puntalee-wuntalee, yesiree-bob!"