Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bucs camp

Bucs camp

Muchlov Said it all:Personally I don't hate the pack. I respect them and most their players, but want them to suck, so the vikes have a better shot at winning the north and to shut up the idiot pack fan who thinks the vikes always suck.

Just a little braggen right is better than none of course then there will be the..... we (the packer fan) have 12 and you only have 1 GB mentals out there so GB will have to suck for the next 13 or more years...
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

wyviking is offline Rookie

Bucs camp

yea i like watching the pack on some games like them playing chicago just good o black and blue. but when it comes to playing us, the pack better eat lots of chesse so they dont s**t right, then that makes them run funny down the field so it makes us even better looking when we sweep them this year.
    but for the bucs you cant hate them any more since there out of out div.
    teams you should hate are
    arizona,dallas,nyg,oak., new england, philly, st.louis just to name a few.
    why i didnt say any of are div is because are teams just play each other like they are out to kill each other and that makes some good games to watch, and if your like me which u probly are you sit and watch football all sunday and you just want to see good rivals
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Bucs camp

Well I dont dislike most of them, people like amahn green and donald driver seem like cool people i'm sure personaly alot of them are cool but i hate them mostly because of farve, hes a queer i'll ner forget the time he queered off with mike strahan, he just does stupid shit, the fans r ignorant (ex. awhile back someone graded all positions for both pack and vikes, in conclusion the packers where a better team, r u serious, at some point u have to be realistict) there whole orginization is wierd, they always seem to get lucky, i can name numorous flukes:

Ball bounces off chris dishmans hands into freemans chest he gets up runs into endzone they win FLUKE

Jack Brewer ends 2002 game on sunday night football with an buetiful INT, refs call pass interference on him, he didnt even touch him the whole time, wheres the contact. They get another chance and win

Never to forget last year when the refs F$#$%$ the vikes in AZ i have watched the tape numorous times and the refs really blew it. The vikings outplayed them very badly and the refs still find a way to screw the vikes and lead way for the pack right into the playoffs

But as we all know thats the past and all that matters is what happens this year

Mark my words the packers will not make the playoffs

Oh yeah for whoever graded the packers TE's a B and the Vikes TE's a D LMAO

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Bucs camp

I've been reading this board for a couple years. Just thought I say I have a lot of respect for Los. He isn't afraid to debate, but does so in a respectful way. Thats rare for someone to go to another teams board and be that respectful.

Bucs camp

"briboy75" wrote:
    I've been reading this board for a couple years. Just thought I say I have a lot of respect for Los. He isn't afraid to debate, but does so in a respectful way. Thats rare for someone to go to another teams board and be that respectful.
    Great post :thumbright: ccasion5: :thumbleft: and LA I almost forgot enjoy Fla you know the Seminoals / Gators stadiums are kind of a long the way to get to Disney Land down there somewhere and if your a golfer man take the clubs there are some great public courses all the way too.

Enjoy
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Bucs camp

Hey los just went down there to disneyworld about three months ago for a national competition. I even went to the sports complex there and they do have a sports bar right next to the facility, so you might want to check that out.

If you have any other question about disneyworld, ask me, wasnt too long ago that i can remember everything.

But for me the best part was getting free four day passes to disneyworld, vip parking, hotel, food, 300 dollars to spend and of course the airlines was covered too. :cheers:

Memorable expierence.

Big suggestion is to bring sunscreen, it gets might hot down there. :cherry:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Bucs camp

Thanks, Hawaiian. We're actually staying in the campground on site, so its a bit cheaper and we're staying for a whole week. My wife is a DW pro, and I think she has every day mapped out for us. It's kind of scary.

Just thinking about the Favre thing...he's good, but flawed, you know? Favre consistently does well, year in and year out, but he has these bugaboos that stand out: the interceptions, the Vicodin, the Strahan thing. Seems like it is so much easier to hate someone when they have those flaws, doesn't it?

Packer fans are probably similar in the feelings about Moss. We have to begrudgingly acknowledge his talent, but he has so many flaws that it almost stirs our pot (no ref to Ricky) when people glorify him. Same with Favre, who I know gets more positive press than perhaps he should. But, he is the elder statesman among QB's, and guys like Marino, Elway, and even Gannon get the same treatment as they ride off into the sunset.

Probably the other thing that gets both sides riled is the home team worship...Vikes with Moss, Pack with Favre. Hometown fans treat these guys like the second coming, and that, somehow, just irks the other fans.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Bucs camp

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

But for me the best part was getting free four day passes to disneyworld, vip parking, hotel, food, 300 dollars to spend and of course the airlines was covered too. :cheers:

:
    Dude..I have to start competing in whatever you compete in. We're well into the thousands of dollars!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12