Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucs camp

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Bucs camp

On my way to Disney World in a couple of weeks. I will be able to stop in and see the Tampa Bay Bucs in training camp at Wide World of Sports while I'm there. Bucs used to be once of my most hated teams, but with Sapp gone, its like trying to hate the Vikings if they lost Moss. And Hovan. And Culpepper. And McKinnie. And Mixon. And Kleinsasser.

Should be fun, though. Nice way for me and my son to spend some of the day while the wife and girls go to the stores and spend all of my salary for the upcoming year.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Bucs camp

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    On my way to Disney World in a couple of weeks. I will be able to stop in and see the Tampa Bay Bucs in training camp at Wide World of Sports while I'm there. Bucs used to be once of my most hated teams, but with Sapp gone, its like trying to hate the Vikings if they lost Moss. And Hovan. And Culpepper. And McKinnie. And Mixon. And Kleinsasser.

Should be fun, though. Nice way for me and my son to spend some of the day while the wife and girls go to the stores and spend all of my salary for the upcoming year.

It sounds like you want the teams you hate, to loose their good players, and then you like them or don't hate them? Do you just like bad teams with no good players, or is it just the pack? LOL

Bucs camp

Funny, muchluv... :-)

Half the reason I hate the Vikes are the individual players I can't stand...much like you guys and Favre. We've talked about it before...while you guys say you can't wait until Favre retures and will throw a party when he does.....who are you going to hate on the Packers after that? Marco Rivera?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Bucs camp

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Half the reason I hate the Vikes are the individual players I can't stand...much like you guys and Favre. We've talked about it before...while you guys say you can't wait until Favre retures and will throw a party when he does.....who are you going to hate on the Packers after that? Marco Rivera?
    DUH! ahman fricken Green

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Bucs camp

That's true although I hate Mike McKenzie almost as much as Favre.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Bucs camp

I hate the fans, I hate their colors and I even hate the word Green Bay!!!!! But Los is cool!!!

Bucs camp

Come on...who could hate Ahman Green? The poor guy has asthma and still runs like a train. That's just sadistic....:-)

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Bucs camp

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:

DUH! ahman fricken Green
    Can't hate Ahman! He may be a packer and probably their best player, but he is also a Husker and that counts for something! He's still my boy.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Bucs camp

"PhillyVikes" wrote:
    But Los is cool!!!
    Thanks, Philly! I'm not a huge Philadephia fan as late (you can probably guess why), but you've bucked that theory as far as I can tell!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Bucs camp

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Personally I don't hate the pack. I respect them and most their players, but want them to suck, so the vikes have a better shot at winning the north and to shut up the idiot pack fan who thinks the vikes always suck. Personally I will always hate the bucs, 49ers, and cowboys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast