whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Bryant Mckinnie weight loss

I recently seen a picture of Bryant Mckinnie and he has lost a significant amount of weight (guessing 30 - 40 lbs). He needed to put on more muscle and drop weight, but it doesn't look like he has added the muscle.

Has anyone else noticed this, is he to light or will this increase his speed and foot work?

Whack the Pack! ukeright:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Bryant Mckinnie weight loss

"whackthepack" wrote:
    I recently seen a picture of Bryant Mckinnie and he has lost a significant amount of weight (guessing 30 - 40 lbs). He needed to put on more muscle and drop weight, but it doesn't look like he has added the muscle.

Has anyone else noticed this, is he to light or will this increase his speed and foot work?

Although it is very early, it sounds like mckinnie looks better than ever at his new weight. I don't think he lost 30 or 40 lbs though. I think it was like 15 or so. Also, Mike rosenthol gaining about the same amount of weight and it sounds like he is at a better playing weight too. We shall soon see if their weight gain/loss will help or not.

we are getting short here and very soon we will see just how everyone has prepaired for the new season....here is to a great year ahead no matter what ccasion5:

You can't hide from the purple pride :cheers:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

gpete13 is offline Starter

The guy is also 6'8" so it shouldnt hurt him much.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bryant Mckinnie weight loss

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

Although it is very early, it sounds like mckinnie looks better than ever at his new weight. I don't think he lost 30 or 40 lbs though. I think it was like 15 or so. Also, Mike rosenthol gaining about the same amount of weight and it sounds like he is at a better playing weight too. We shall soon see if their weight gain/loss will help or not.
    The picture that I saw he looks like he lost more than 15 pounds, a lot more.
    Hoping that he still retained his strength and indurance so that he is not tiring to quickly.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.