Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brock workout??

mattitude615 is offline Waterboy

Brock workout??

isnt Brock Lesnar supposed to have some sort of workout soon? i personally dont think he will ever make the NFL, but im curious to find out. Keep me informed please...
    6fafdbe42b6f45e963a6d9227bb0f4b0

Brock workout??

I think he has it sometime in June...but from what I heard he ran a 4.65 40 at 290 lbs, so he definately has the athletic ability.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Brock workout??

Like everyone said before, the vikes are NOT going to give brock lensar a workout no matter how good he is at wrestling. Its just about a guarantee that he aint going to tryout nonetheless make the team if given a workout.

Unless there is a link in the near future that states hes going to even get a workout, should this topic reappear. This is like the fifth thread about this guy already. We already are good to go with the guy we have now.

Give this topic a rest folks.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

vikeroo is offline Training Camp

Brock workout??

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Like everyone said before, the vikes are NOT going to give brock lensar a workout no matter how good he is at wrestling. Its just about a guarantee that he aint going to tryout nonetheless make the team if given a workout.

Unless there is a link in the near future that states hes going to even get a workout, should this topic reappear. This is like the fifth thread about this guy already. We already are good to go with the guy we have now.

Give this topic a rest folks.
    Ahmen!

howln4u is offline Rookie

Brock workout??

The one thing, even if they keep him on the practice squad, is marketing. Can you see the extra events that they could send him to to increase revenue for the team. I understand that we dont need the extra person but do we use all 65 we have on the active roster. Even if he only played specail team blocking for kicks or running down on kick offs.

They need the extra revenue until the stadium is built and he would bring it. Would be a plus if he has some talent.

Brock workout??

shut up! shut up! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Brock workout??

ok, guys here's the scoop. according to the great blue north draft report:
    brock lesnar has confirmed that he will hold an open tryout june 2nd in phoenix. lesnar has spent 2 months training for the workout in phoenix,in particular, lesnar will be working out as a defensive lineman. at the workout, lesnar will run combine drills, as well as individual defensive line drills.

like i care, but i know some of you do.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Brock workout??

He has no experience to play at this level and would most likely be eaten-up by any experienced players. Yes he is big and strong but that alone is not enough to make the NFL. It really takes a mindset when a player puts on the uniform that alot of people do not have, it also takes dedication.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Brock workout??

He might be one of the most athletic people in the world. But he hasnt played football since highschool. You cant just be an athlete and expect to play at the NFL level. Plus this guy has to be on ROIDS.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Brock workout??

dan and doyle, where have you guys been? i've been trying to get that point through on this topic for weeks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast