Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Viking-Moss84 is offline Waterboy

Brock Lesnar a Viking?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ksvikesfan

It would say it would be interesting to see him try out. Has he ever played football?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

He may have played in high school, but that's about it.
    It takes a lot more than just physical appearance to play in the NFL, but I think he would make a great lineman after a year or 2 of training. He'd be able to pick the opposing players up and just throw them out of the way.

[]
    A male Packer fan once told me:
    "Birth-control pills are useless...I ate 6 of them the other day but still got my sister pregnant!"

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Brock Lesnar a Viking?

I thought the WWE was where NFL players went when they could not play in the NFL anymore!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Brock Lesnar a Viking?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DoyleRulz84

He is huge he has to be on roids

Shouldn't he go to play baseball, then?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Mossville is offline Starter

Brock Lesnar a Viking?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

How's he gonna handle playing a real sport? i've seen this dude, and it doesn't even look like he can turn his head!

He was a dominate heavyweight wrestler in College. He might have even won a national championship? And (College Wrestling) is a real sport.

It would be interesting to see how he would pan out. I dont know if he could pick up O line, but a Dl would be a nice fit for him.

Brock Lesnar a Viking?

tice's comment when asked about this was to the effect of "hell no". i like tice's thinking
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Mossville is offline Starter

Brock Lesnar a Viking?

lol, sounds like a tice comment.

snausages is offline Training Camp

Brock Lesnar a Viking?

Minnesota should continue its weird history of employing former wrestlers in its public institutions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12