Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Brock Lesnar signed ??

"magicci" wrote:
    jackyl are u a cowboys fan or a viking fan
    Cowboys fan, but I represent some past Vikes so I have followed them since the early 90's as well. I root for them against everyone but Dallas.

Brock Lesnar signed ??

I think its a good move also. The only thing i have a problem with is if all the publicity gos to him and not the players that earned it. I remember reading a post a while ago about an interviewer interviewing hovan (he got 4 sacks that game) and he ask's him about lesnor and then he gets pissed and all of a sudden opur season gos down the drain because of so much arguing(this never really happend). its just an idea but its still a possibility... but i guess he's only gonna be on the practice squad. If he gets to develope and his attitude is lowered i think he has some potential.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Brock Lesnar signed ??

I have to give him credit for giving up guaranteed millions in WWE or WWF or whatever it is, to persue his NFL dream. :thumbleft:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Brock Lesnar signed ??

hmm good point... Agreed.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Brock Lesnar signed ??

jackyl are you a vikes fan or a cowboys fan? Just curious with your Korey Stringer picture and Dallas Cowboy logo!!
    Lesnar may be a monster that is really quick, but his football skills are pretty subpar from what I've been hearing!! I'm not saying it was a good move or a bad move, but I don't think I'm going to get all hyped about him!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Brock Lesnar signed ??

oops sorry jackyl and everyone else for not reading through all the posts before that last one!! My bad!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Brock Lesnar signed ??

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    oops sorry jackyl and everyone else for not reading through all the posts before that last one!! My bad!!
    :salute: Didn't mean to confuse everyone LOL :thumbright:

Brock Lesnar signed ??

I think it's pretty respectful of you with that Korey picture and you're a boys fan!! I appreciate a fan like that!!

Brock Lesnar signed ??

Korey was a cool guy, and a sad story. I have that pic in a desktop size if you're interested.

Jeff

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Brock Lesnar signed ??

The fact that Coach Tice would sign Brock after such a short workout shows us one of two things, either Tice has lost his mind completly and is willing to make a laughing stock of the Vikings in order show himself as some sort of football genius, or he (Tice) really saw some ability in Brock and was unwilling to let him go. Let us all hope it was the latter of the two. It's hard enough being a Viking fan here in So-Cal with all these Traitor (raider) fans. I don't need to defend this too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast