Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Lesnar

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Brock Lesnar

The following article is from Twincities.com:

Vikings coach Mike Tice said Monday he’s intrigued by Brock Lesnar’s attempt at becoming an NFL player.

“Why not?” Tice said. “Everything intrigues me if it helps us win another game.”

Lesnar, who recently retired from professional wrestling and was banged up in a motorcycle accident nine days ago, resumes training for football this week in Phoenix. The 6-foot-4, 290-pounder wants to be a defensive end or tackle.

After the draft Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs invited the former Gophers wrestler to attend their minicamp next weekend. He declined in order to continue training. Lesnar will workout for teams within a month, but the Vikings are expected to bring him in for a private workout. Sports Illustrated plans a feature story on Lesnar’s football attempt.

So what do you guys think. should the vikes try to sign him?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Brock Lesnar

I think so... I think this is where he would want to play. He's a local boy and probably wants to be closer to home. If he's worth it... definately give him a shot!

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Brock Lesnar

This guy is built, hes got the potential as long as he dont fuck it up, i say ya give him a shot i wouldent mind seeing Brock Lesnar in a vikings uniform! :cheers:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Brock Lesnar

The guy is a monster :!: I say Hell yes give him a shot :!:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Brock Lesnar

Sounds fine to me. At least we're not in a position where we really need him.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

Brock Lesnar

I saw that we should. First, from what I've he is a pretty decent player and loves the game, and since Gus is probably retiring soon it would be perfect for the Vikings to sign him.
    And as said before by JimFlyinsaucer(funny name by the way, and he is one of my favorite players), were not in a positition that we really need him, which means two things. One if we don't get him it really doesn't matter all that much, and two is that if we do sign him, he is not in a position where he can try to get big bucks to be on the Vikings. So hell, we might as well try to sign him.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Brock Lesnar

OK. What position would Brock Lesnar play? DE? DT? LB?

Brock Lesnar

Definately DL, the guy is built. I think his strength alone will get him on a practice squad. Plus if he got his hands on Favre he could do a wrestling move to him :lol:

howln4u is offline Rookie

Brock Lesnar

I say bring him in, if nothing else for Special Team, he is quick and strong. Maybe back up LB to bring on 3rd and long and let him blitz. It will be interested since he hasnt played since HS. But since he is from MN and we have money give it a shot.

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Brock Lesnar

I agree with Tice if it will help us win lets give it a try.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast