Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brock Lesnar?

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Brock Lesnar?

Probably, but if Lesnar gives it a go again this season i hope that it will open up again.

coreyd is offline Coach

Brock Lesnar?

Well when you have a freak of nature like Brock Lesnar, people are bound and determined to be jealous. All the guy did was ask for a shot, and he got shot down. Did he complain? No! Did he take his ball and run? No! The guy was the highest paid wrestler to ever star in the WWE...and he gave it up to pursue another career. Whats wrong with that? I bet every one of us has switched jobs at one time in our life, and thats all he did. And as I recall, the last thing that happened was he was cut from the practice squad after the preseason last in o4. Then, Tice told him that he wanted him to play in the European league for a season, and Tice would sign him for the 05 season. I dont understand what everybody has against this guy. I mean, obviously he is gifted, and gifted enough for a NFL coach to ask him to play for his team right outside of college (Without even entering the draft.....and it was the Ravens), but he decided to wrestle instead.
    So, with that said, I WANT THAT "STERIOD FREAK" (but if you seen pictures of him when he was in high school, before he went the THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, you would see that he never changed size) ON MY TEAM....HELL....I RATHER PLAY WITH HIM THAN FACE HIM THATS FOR SURE!!
    And by the way....I MYSELF AM PRETTY SICK OF HEARING ABOUT RANDY MOSS.....HE IS GONE....GET OVER IT! HE WASNT ALL 11 MEN ON OFFENSE!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Brock Lesnar?

"coreyd" wrote:
    Well when you have a freak of nature like Brock Lesnar, people are bound and determined to be jealous. All the guy did was ask for a shot, and he got shot down. Did he complain? No! Did he take his ball and run? No! The guy was the highest paid wrestler to ever star in the WWE...and he gave it up to pursue another career. Whats wrong with that? I bet every one of us has switched jobs at one time in our life, and thats all he did. And as I recall, the last thing that happened was he was cut from the practice squad after the preseason last in o4. Then, Tice told him that he wanted him to play in the European league for a season, and Tice would sign him for the 05 season. I dont understand what everybody has against this guy. I mean, obviously he is gifted, and gifted enough for a NFL coach to ask him to play for his team right outside of college (Without even entering the draft.....and it was the Ravens), but he decided to wrestle instead.
    So, with that said, I WANT THAT "STERIOD FREAK" (but if you seen pictures of him when he was in high school, before he went the THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, you would see that he never changed size) ON MY TEAM....HELL....I RATHER PLAY WITH HIM THAN FACE HIM THATS FOR SURE!!
    And by the way....I MYSELF AM PRETTY SICK OF HEARING ABOUT RANDY MOSS.....HE IS GONE....GET OVER IT! HE WASNT ALL 11 MEN ON OFFENSE!!!
    True he handled it like a man.

The man is DUGE!!!! (compliment)

I hope he tries it in NFL Europe this year. He is worth another look if he has been working at it. He isn't on the Radar at this point but you never know.

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

Brock Lesnar?

Back with WWE...? He has a lawsuit against them if I'm not mistaken.

Also read on one of those wrestling spoiler sites, about a month ago that Brock gave up his dream to be a football player.

I would of taken him though, he would of been a project...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12