Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Bring on the cheese heads!

    I have been unable to be on Purple Pride much over the last few weeks, and while I was trying to catch up with what's going on I have noticed that the Vikes fans are being a bit timid.

    We are playing the hated Packers this Sunday, I know that the last few weeks our team has disappointed and left us wondering were we go from here?

    Just remember that when we win this Sunday we will be 2 full games ahead of the Puckers, and we will have the tie breaker!

    Viking fans, 4 weeks ago the Pack fans gave up on the their team, and the Pack rebounded. Lets not be like the cheeseheads and give up on the Vikes! We have the talent, and we can win this division!

    Keep your heads held high, we are going to kick the Packers ass this week! :cheers:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  2. #2
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,462

    Bring on the cheese heads!

    RIght on whack. :cheers: :cheers:

    WWBGD

  3. #3
    vikingtim is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16

    Bring on the cheese heads!

    I'm with you brother, this team can win without randy. especally against the packers, who's defense is terrible. We will run on this team this weekend, may have to run wide, but will be able to run on them. It will be interesting if we do better against Green this year against the run, but I do feel good about that too. Here's to a victory this weekend.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Bring on the cheese heads!

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I have been unable to be on Purple Pride much over the last few weeks, and while I was trying to catch up with what's going on I have noticed that the Vikes fans are being a bit timid.

    We are playing the hated Packers this Sunday, I know that the last few weeks our team has disappointed and left us wondering were we go from here?

    Just remember that when we win this Sunday we will be 2 full games ahead of the Puckers, and we will have the tie breaker!

    Viking fans, 4 weeks ago the Pack fans gave up on the their team, and the Pack rebounded. Lets not be like the cheeseheads and give up on the Vikes! We have the talent, and we can win this division!


    Keep your heads held high, we are going to kick the Packers ass this week! :cheers:
    Where you been, whack! Time to interject some fire into these boys...it has been rather dead the last two weeks...lay some smack down on the Puker fans! GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    638

    Bring on the cheese heads!

    Whack way to pump up the troops. I have every faith that we will beat the Pack this sunday.

  6. #6
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Bring on the cheese heads!

    Personally, I'm not hearing too much from either side.

    That's because there's way more to lose in this game than there is to win, and I don't think confidence is exactly flowing over.

    The Packers have looked awful, then have come back and played well against teams with ineffective quarterbacks. We're wondering if we're really back or if we're paper tigers.

    You guys have gone on a three-game losing streak, and put yourselves (again) to lose everything you worked for early. Admittedly, you haven't looked terrible in your losses, but after last year, that memory is still in the back of your mind.

    A loss for either team is monumental, maybe not for the record, but psyche-wise.

    A Viking win just insures a little space in the standings for you for now. A Packer loss may send this whole team into disarray.

    A Packer win will be a long way coming back, but there's a long season against a much tougher schedule than last year. A Viking loss, however, may bring the circle complete from last season, and send your team into disarray.

    I don't blame either side for not going out on a limb and talking major smack. Whichever team loses, its gona hurt. Big.

    On the other hand...we are soooooo gonna kick your asssssssssses!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Bring on the cheese heads!

    "little redhead" wrote:
    Whack way to pump up the troops. I have every faith that we will beat the Pack this sunday.
    Lil Red, be careful with putting the words "pump up" and "whack" in the same sentence...he may misinterpret your meaning! :idea: :tongue: :bootyshake: :twisted:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Bring on the cheese heads!

    you guys crack me up!! i just joined(duh) this site and it rocks!!!!! ahhhh, a great place to bash frave and the pukers and vent otherwise, i have yet to read TNTs drunk thread but i will explore it for sure. there has got to be some good stuff in there.

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Bring on the cheese heads!

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Personally, I'm not hearing too much from either side.

    That's because there's way more to lose in this game than there is to win, and I don't think confidence is exactly flowing over.

    The Packers have looked awful, then have come back and played well against teams with ineffective quarterbacks. We're wondering if we're really back or if we're paper tigers.

    You guys have gone on a three-game losing streak, and put yourselves (again) to lose everything you worked for early. Admittedly, you haven't looked terrible in your losses, but after last year, that memory is still in the back of your mind.

    A loss for either team is monumental, maybe not for the record, but psyche-wise.

    A Viking win just insures a little space in the standings for you for now. A Packer loss may send this whole team into disarray.

    A Packer win will be a long way coming back, but there's a long season against a much tougher schedule than last year. A Viking loss, however, may bring the circle complete from last season, and send your team into disarray.

    I don't blame either side for not going out on a limb and talking major smack. Whichever team loses, its gona hurt. Big.

    On the other hand...we are soooooo gonna kick your asssssssssses!
    Counting your chickens before they hatch, eh Los!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Bring on the cheese heads!

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Personally, I'm not hearing too much from either side.

    That's because there's way more to lose in this game than there is to win, and I don't think confidence is exactly flowing over.

    The Packers have looked awful, then have come back and played well against teams with ineffective quarterbacks. We're wondering if we're really back or if we're paper tigers.

    You guys have gone on a three-game losing streak, and put yourselves (again) to lose everything you worked for early. Admittedly, you haven't looked terrible in your losses, but after last year, that memory is still in the back of your mind.

    A loss for either team is monumental, maybe not for the record, but psyche-wise.

    A Viking win just insures a little space in the standings for you for now. A Packer loss may send this whole team into disarray.

    A Packer win will be a long way coming back, but there's a long season against a much tougher schedule than last year. A Viking loss, however, may bring the circle complete from last season, and send your team into disarray.

    I don't blame either side for not going out on a limb and talking major smack. Whichever team loses, its gona hurt. Big.

    On the other hand...we are soooooo gonna kick your asssssssssses!

    Los, that would be a 2 game losing streak and it is about to end and we will be kicking your aaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

    Los, it is the Vikes year and time has come for the Packs bubble to burst!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Braylon Heads to Broadway
    By BleedinPandG in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:16 AM
  2. Jim Souhan: Three heads not better than one
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 04:52 AM
  3. Keep your heads up, Cubs Fans!
    By ChiTownVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 05:35 PM
  4. Lets Keep Our Heads Up
    By ADubya26 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 04:50 PM
  5. CHEESE HEADS
    By dan3ski in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 02:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •