Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Bring back some of the old/young....Dead/Alive.....to PPO

    Hey, maybe you or Z remembers him. What ever happened to the guy who was an original here, and did the talk radio Post game show on PPO for a short time? I believe he also used to play college ball in the Dakotas, LB I believe. I miss that guy, cant think of his screen name though. We should put together an old timers list and send invites back to the site out...just a thought.
    Ned

    What do you all think?


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  2. #2
    smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    896
    DEL ?
    There are a lot of MIA old timers. Prophet is certainly one I would like to see return.
    There are still a few old timers here, it's good see you back from Cebu.
    Maybe it's time for another 'which old timer would you like to see return thread'.

  3. #3
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4
    You're thinking of Del Rio and he used to do the " Pillage and Plunder 180 degrees from Madden" radio show with Ultra. He is a bright cookie and, as I recall, he got a job coaching at Utah ( DL I think )
    Knew his stuff without a doubt and had some great posts as well
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  4. #4
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6
    Del won't be back, and it has nothing to do with the board.

  5. #5
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513
    Dam, Prophet, Del, Ultra, all those cats where cool as hell. I enjoyed their freindships here. I remember Del interviewed me once on that show, what a great evening. How about that crazy ass lawyer from Baltimore? Last I seen him, we went out to dinner, after the PPO
    Road Game, Pre-Season, against the Ravens in Baltimore. Wait, I'm wrong, it wasn't after the game, it was during a road trip, when I was going back to CT from NC...With my wife and son. We meet Lawyer in Balt for dinner...Had a great time.... I won't mention what i did after the Ravens road game, where about 20 plus ppo members meet up for a pre season game. Oh yea, Vikes won that game....hahahahahahha Can't remember his name, but he made some great Gumbo......LOL


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #6
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    DEL ?
    There are a lot of MIA old timers. Prophet is certainly one I would like to see return.
    There are still a few old timers here, it's good see you back from Cebu.
    Maybe it's time for another 'which old timer would you like to see return thread'.
    Thanks for the warm welcome back smegma.....We are living in NC now.
    Guess I'll have to put up with all the Panther and Redskin fans down here. Lots of Skin fans because the used to be one of the closest teams to here. Since then, they have aquired the Panthers. I'll have to go check out the Panthers this season sometime. Jacksonville,FL isn't a bad trip for me either...we need to get a PPO Road trip in order for this season. Think I said Jacksonville and houston, both would work for me this season...


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    Dam, Prophet, Del, Ultra, all those cats where cool as hell. I enjoyed their freindships here. I remember Del interviewed me once on that show, what a great evening. How about that crazy ass lawyer from Baltimore? Last I seen him, we went out to dinner, after the PPO
    Road Game, Pre-Season, against the Ravens in Baltimore. Wait, I'm wrong, it wasn't after the game, it was during a road trip, when I was going back to CT from NC...With my wife and son. We meet Lawyer in Balt for dinner...Had a great time.... I won't mention what i did after the Ravens road game, where about 20 plus ppo members meet up for a pre season game. Oh yea, Vikes won that game....hahahahahahha Can't remember his name, but he made some great Gumbo......LOL
    That crazy ass lawyer was Cajun (CajunVike)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    That crazy ass lawyer was Cajun (CajunVike)

    Dam, it's been on the tip of my tongue all day....Cajun the man, and how come I didn't tie that into the Gumbo??????? Gumbo = Cajun...hahahahaha only makes sense, then again, sense is something I don't have alot of .... Thanks Singer


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  9. #9
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Del won't be back, and it has nothing to do with the board.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •