Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BRING BACK MOSS

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: BRING BACK MOSS

"sleepagent" wrote:
    I know its a dead horse . . . but it is frustrating to see our high powered offense fall from grace and watch the parts fail individually.

I don't think its off the radar map though. They don't know how to use MOSS in OAKLAND & with the likelyhood of OWENS coming . . . who knows?
    I'm with ya. But it won't fly with most.

chuck44 is offline Training Camp

Are you Nuts? Moss is washed up. Look at his numbers this year. Pretty impressive huh? He is in the process of breaking down-you just watch.
    Nate Wright was pushed!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"chuck44" wrote:
    Are you Nuts? Moss is washed up. Look at his numbers this year. Pretty impressive huh? He is in the process of breaking down-you just watch.
    That is probably because he is in a new offense with a new qb. And he got injured a while back and still hasnt fully recovered, so they say.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

no question i would take him back if he wanted back, but i dont think we should go out of our way to try and get him back.
    and this horse is so beaten it can barely walk.
    We're bringing purple back.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"sleepagent" wrote:
    The pathetic play of the offense is the DIRECT result of our trading of MOSS. Think about what we got for one of the games best receivers - a benched HARRIS and useless rookie WR.

It's time to get back MOSS (just like we got back Fran back in the 70's) for our 2nd round pick, HARRIS, & that useless rookie WR. Now Oakland will have money to go get OWENS.

With the improved defense, our offense will get back in gear for a run at it in 2006!

Oh ya, fire TICE too - he's had his chances and has done less with more than either GREEN or BURNS.
    So you want us to pay MORE than we got last year for a WR that is a year older and has been hurt again this year??? I love Moss too...but Al Davis is gonna have to pay US to take Moss back...we are not going to end up on the losing end of another Herschel-type deal (that hurt just thinking about it!).

Besides, TWill will be a real threat next season...we would be much better off picking up Sticky Icky...same down sides, but much better upside with Ricky...what we really need is the everydown RB that Ricky would provide...he would be a much better return for us than Moss could be...especially with our new and improved STUD DEFENSE!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"gregair13" wrote:
    no question i would take him back if he wanted back, but i dont think we should go out of our way to try and get him back.
    and this horse is so beaten it can barely walk.
    Well yeah I think most people would take him back if he wanted. But I wouldnt go out and beg for him back. It just wouldn't be worth it.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

A fan of the Nordic for over 30+ years and I finally made the pilgrimage to Minneapolis with my 9 yr. old son over THANKSGIVING to see the Vikes play the Brownies.

Spent my entire life wishing I could view Viking games regularly on TV or get my choice of merchanidise in the local stores. Needless to say, the 21 hour trip was well worth the mind numbing experience. If you live outside MN . . . you'll understand what I'm saying!!

Saw the Vikes play twice in Detroit - once in 2003 & the other in 1999 to a VERY hostile Pontiac crowd when Jeff George almost brought us back to a win - almost.

This may be my first post . . . but I can take it!

SKOL Vikes!!!!!!!!!

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I can't believe what I'm reading! LOL
    I MUST be bored!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

SamDawg84 Guest

next thread lol

SamDawg84 Guest

no more moss threads! unless he gets traded or gets cut! im sick of these kind of threads

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast