Thread: Bring back Moss

jaaz is offline Waterboy

Bring back Moss

Well guys this is ugly. I'm a green and gold fan but I know what you must be going thru. I really don't think that Moss should be brought back as overall this was a good trade.....great for the pack. Sometimes things just don't go your way and when you think that it will it doesn't. I'm looking ahead to next year as the packers sure are not anything special this year. Thats hard to imagine since they have won the division for the last three years and have been very competitive, although you could kind of feel the slide strating last year. I guess it just suprises the hell out of me that the vikes are sucking it up the way they are. I really thougt they were better than this but I guess it is what it is. I hope everyone can get over this and look forward to next week. Good Luck! P.S. you got a steal w/ sharper!

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Bring back Moss

Damn Packers.

One day we'll get our Curt Schilling and then we'll be the ones laughing.

Go Vikings!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Its Too hard to give up and look forward to next year cuz hell a month ago i was lookin forward to this year. I can remeber all summer wanting football so bad, knowing we had a good team. I still dont think we're done, in fact we're not. Not just becuase its a week divison, becuz theres 14 games left and I'm not giving up and I kno this team isnt. Tice and Co arnt doin good, we could rip them all day. But nothing is gonna get done doing that, we need to man up and forget about today. we have 2 games left before the bye week, Saints this sunday, and atlanta next. Both are beatable teams. If we can head into the bye week 2-2, we're fine. So lets get ready to play the saints, give em hell in the dome and lets KEEP POUNDING!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

The thing is that I hate getting my hopes up and then having them stomped to death by some laughing fat kid. That's life as a vikings fan. Every single year we think we are better and we all get our hopes up then... wooop... down the drain. This year I really thought was the super bowl year. that mere thought is long gone. I am just hoping that we can somehow salvage our season and make the playoffs at best.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We would have a second coming of the Herschal trade if we wanted him back.

Then it may be the 3rd worst trade in NFL history...or the best!