Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bridgewater!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Bridewater thought Kentucky was cold. He's really going to hate playing outdoors up here.

Hope I'm wrong, but with his small hands & the cold I foresee a lot of problems with him throwing & hanging onto the ball outdoors in Nov. Dec. & Jan.
    Last edited by singersp; 05-09-2014 at 06:23 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Vikings drafted the best QB in the draft.
    We got Bortles?

Quote Originally Posted by VikeCane305 View Post
    Bridgewater is a hometown hero here in Miami. Great job Vikings. This kid can really play. Skol
    Yeah, I remember when Tebow was a hometown favorite down there in Florida too.

It doesn't mean much.

Ponder was a fan favorite down there too, was he not?
    Last edited by singersp; 05-09-2014 at 06:29 AM.

iowa is offline Rookie
    if the vikes wanted manziel, they should have taken him when they had the chance. rick put his career on the line with this move. if manziel turns out to be a star and teddy doesn't, it's all over for ol' ricky. i hope it all works out, but i can't say i'm not disappointed about not taking johnny.
    None

Quote Originally Posted by iowa View Post
    if the vikes wanted manziel, they should have taken him when they had the chance. rick put his career on the line with this move. if manziel turns out to be a star and teddy doesn't, it's all over for ol' ricky. i hope it all works out, but i can't say i'm not disappointed about not taking johnny.
    I think they wanted the CB Gilbert & they made the trade with the Browns thinking they'd take Manziel at 8 & they'd could nab Gilbert. When the Browns took Gilbert, we lost out & had to settle for Barr.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Just because Aikman panned out under Turner, doesn't make him a guru. Don't mention Rivers. Rivers was already a damn good QB before Turner came on board.

How did he do with Schuler? Frerotte? Alex Smith? Campbell? Weeden? Not good sat all.
    Actually, Alex Smith had turner for 1 year and was his best year before this past year. Rivers had his best years under Turner. Frerotte turned out to be a better QB than Schuler... I think Turner works wonders for QB's and he'll do a great job here... just because he had a few bad pupils doesnt not make him a guru.. YOu can't turn a turd into an apple...

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    I think they wanted the CB Gilbert & they made the trade with the Browns thinking they'd take Manziel at 8 & they'd could nab Gilbert. When the Browns took Gilbert, we lost out & had to settle for Barr.
    We needed a LB more than a corner... We probably need a safety even more than both of them

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    We needed a LB more than a corner... We probably need a safety even more than both of them
    I agree with that and shoring up the front 7 and creating more pressure will help out with the coverage, a qb that is comfortable in the pocket and time to read things will pick a secondary apart all day even if you have one of his weapons blanketed for the whole game.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    How did we need a LB more than a Cb?
    We don't have 3 starting caliber Cbs. Lets not forget depth.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    I don't think they would ever have traded back with the browns without knowing who the browns were targeting.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast