Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Brian Williams out for the opener?

"seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    WTF was that, all wackthepack said was he hopes brian williams will play. What was up with bringing up your recievers that made no sense. Meshawn is nothing but mouth, he got his A$$ handed to him in the preseason against Dunta Robinson. Terry Glenn is ok but ageing, Ward is a nobody and Antonio Bryant is the best u guys have. I'm not worried about your recievers.

If i was you i would be worried about how your going to stop moss and then how your going to stop the run. You better get ready cause moss likes kickin your guys asses. I dont think the Cowboys are very good, You guys get all exited becasue the media builds your confidence. You'll see u cant hang with the big dogs after Sunday.
    My point was..unless Winfield can do the unthinkable and cover 4 WR's, there will be opportunities for our 3 other "no worries" WR's

Its the delivery system we have that make them better...but he's too old and will be target practice in the pocket

Again...I shouldnt even bother because this game has already been won

Mike Tice's comments that Onterrio Smith is gonna run for 100 or more yards against us (that I posted above this post)...

If I was a Vikes fan, I would order him a case of cans of STFU

And the media?..find 1 that thinks we win this game..just 1

Jeez I guess I did not know we were playing only 1 corner and no safties, I guess this is a knew formation I never heard of.

seems to me we will be playing 2 corners and 2 safties and 3 linebackers in our normal formation.

Winfield will cover 1 person like he normally does and I feel sorry for your receivers because we have some hard hitting safties and corners.
    thats right..we wont run 3 or 4 WR sets and get your nickel backs involved..it isnt in our playbook..

Please, we can cover your 4 receiver sets and the vikes will make your old QB pay for it. Hope he likes getting blitzed, he will not have time time to find a open receiver, he will start tossing it up for easy picks.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    WTF was that, all wackthepack said was he hopes brian williams will play. What was up with bringing up your recievers that made no sense. Meshawn is nothing but mouth, he got his A$$ handed to him in the preseason against Dunta Robinson. Terry Glenn is ok but ageing, Ward is a nobody and Antonio Bryant is the best u guys have. I'm not worried about your recievers.

If i was you i would be worried about how your going to stop moss and then how your going to stop the run. You better get ready cause moss likes kickin your guys asses. I dont think the Cowboys are very good, You guys get all exited becasue the media builds your confidence. You'll see u cant hang with the big dogs after Sunday.
    My point was..unless Winfield can do the unthinkable and cover 4 WR's, there will be opportunities for our 3 other "no worries" WR's

Its the delivery system we have that make them better...but he's too old and will be target practice in the pocket

Mike Tice's comments that Onterrio Smith is gonna run for 100 or more yards against us (that I posted above this post)...

Jeez I guess I did not know we were playing only 1 corner and no safties, I guess this is a knew formation I never heard of.

seems to me we will be playing 2 corners and 2 safties and 3 linebackers in our normal formation.

Winfield will cover 1 person like he normally does and I feel sorry for your receivers because we have some hard hitting safties and corners.
    thats right..we wont run 3 or 4 WR sets and get your nickel backs involved..it isnt in our playbook..

Please, we can cover your 4 receiver sets and the vikes will make your old QB pay for it. Hope he likes getting blitzed, he will not have time time to find a open receiver, he will start tossing it up for easy picks.
    Sir, Quincy Carter isnt on this team anymore

God, you make it sound like you're gonna have Purple People Eaters, Part II this year... :lol:

LOOPER WHere you been hiding LONG time no posts hope all is well Go luck in the new season and don't be so long for your next post ... :wink: .come on it is just getting fun. :cheers: ...what a year ahead... :twisted: .ROCK AND ROLL it is Time for a Goal (dam wrong sport) Touch down VIKINGSSSSSSSS :hello1: :hello1:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "seekndestroy31" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingstw

Sir, Quincy Carter isnt on this team anymore

God, you make it sound like you're gonna have Purple People Eaters, Part II this year... :lol:

Well if you want to run a 4 receiver set and don't keep a back in to pick up the blitz the Vikes linebackers are fast and will blitz, with nobody to pick them up Vinny will be running for his life.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah Vinny is toast i can just see it K. Williams, C. Hovan, and Udeze colapsing the pocket on him, he gets no more than 200 yards passing.

Oh by the way Brian Williams looked even better today and will contribute. He still has tomarrow to rest the knee he should be able to play nickle at least.

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Yeah Vinny is toast i can just see it K. Williams, C. Hovan, and Udeze colapsing the pocket on him, he gets no more than 200 yards passing.

Oh by the way Brian Williams looked even better today and will contribute. He still has tomarrow to rest the knee he should be able to play nickle at least.
    Lots of confidence for a guy coming off a down year and a rookie that hasnt proven a thing, eh?

why would we not be so confident? there is no, and i mean NO reason we should not win this game to think other wise, would be pointless. I expect big things from Uzi(Udeze) you think Hov's changed nope Hov's still the same.(overated in my book) But really I think this gonna be great way to kick off the season vikes vs girls Im ready for this game, but I dont think it will be as easy as everyone thinks. And one more thing ROY's got nothing on MOSS you cant hit what you can't catch.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Del Rio Guest

Ah this is too fun................

I expect the game to be close. I don't have full confidence in our secondary, they have let us get burned too many times. So even with the Winfield aquisition I'm stil crossing my fingers.

You give Vinny too much time he will pick you apart. And the Cowboys have a good reciever core.

The thing is you guys keep crying who we have and who they have, and our front four is going to do amazing things this year I guarantee it. When you get that many big names on a line havoc will insue.

Who cares is one is a rookie? Kearse, ring a bell? Derrik Thomas? 20 sacks his second season???? Most sacks in one game???? Young players can contibute at this position it's not rocket science. Get your contain and break down 3 -5yards deep. Then kill who ever has the ball, don't over persue, and club your arms ,drive your legs, and rip the ball out.

D-line is a natural position for natural athletes. Not too much to remember and technique is amazingly rewarded. Fact is young players have and will make an imediate impact on the D-line.

Hovan will have a good year IMO. They can't block everyone and they will sure want to block Williams. So just by default he will get sacks. His technique on 1-1 is right up there with some of the better DT's.

This Cowboy team is runned by the best Coach in the NFL right now...period. They have good players and a lot of vetrans to teach thier yougins. They will be an awesome team.

Our team has extreeme potential and this game we play Sunday will be important beyond belief. All our opinions are pointless once the ball is in the air so don't hurt yourself trying to shove your Cowpie information down our throats, and same goes for us.

People will get hurt during the game, people will get cramps during the game, people will have a good game and some a bad. Things no one can predict.

This is a big one boys, game one. Against a good team. And our scheduel only gets harder. It's about game time.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

i think the beiggest problem with our defense last year was we gave up too many big plays, especially on runs to the outside. I just don't see the Cowboys as having a big play offense.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

let them run george for 2.2 ypc, jones is probably for the game, so a couple hits to the ribs if he tries to pick up a blitz or carry the ball and hes TOAST. btw, bellichek is the best coach in the game... period. terry glenn cant run, keyshaun doesnt score touchdowns, just yaps his big mouth, antonio bryant is in parcells doghouse so who knows how much action he will get. and dont get me started on vinny, can throw if he gets time, too many conditions for a winning chance if ya ask me snd

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast