Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRIAN RUSSELL

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

BRIAN RUSSELL

Wow are we critical! Were you guys saying this last year as he LED THE LEAGUE in INTs? I doubt it! Did you see the fumble that he forced, saving a TD? I guess not. Yeah, he isn't the greatest safety in the league, but there are definitely worse!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Mr. O is offline Starter

BRIAN RUSSELL

Russell plays hard and gives it his all. We should definitely keep him, I like players like that. But, I agree he's not a starter.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

vikfan82 is offline Waterboy

BRIAN RUSSELL

He plays with hart and never gives up. Thats more than I can say for some players on our team. I say keep him and let him show next year why.
    6d7fdd2f0a72d0ab58ee5d1df6066cee

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: BRIAN RUSSELL

"berserkers" wrote:
    AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    :angryfire:

Russell is the worst EVER!!! he sucks! He is absolutely horrible. he has no business being on any team in this league!

Obviously they aren't going to fire you russell. Obviously they think you posess some kind of talent that you clearly don't!! So please, for the love of God, either kill yourself or quit the team!!

please, do us all a favor!!

Reminded me of Griffith in the 98 championship game. But I have to disagree. I don't think he should be starting, but I've seen much worse from NFL safeties.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

BRIAN RUSSELL

Well if you want to be completely honest about it, it doesnt help that he has brian williams as a corner...that guy runs the at the worst angles to tackle...and it shows like when they play green bay and they do a hitch route williams runs full boar at him at such an angle you can tell he is screwed before he gets there...im not sure if its lack of proper coaching or just bad judgement on his part. Maybe biekert had a little something to do with those INTs last season...being able to call out the plays and such?
    Deliver us oh Lord, from the Fury of the Northmen.
    "Anonymous Christian Monk"

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

BRIAN RUSSELL

I know this might be biased b/c I played FS but when you have one assignment and something like happens you have to have razorsharp reflexes. remember he is a free safety not a reciever
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

BRIAN RUSSELL

I dont think it had to do with biekert, i think cotrell had a system that fits the players. Myabe Biekert helped though because he was so smart. They played alot of zone coverage, more than man coverage, this year i see alot more of Chavous and Russell one on one with WR's, TE's, and RB's.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

BRIAN RUSSELL

ahhhhh, good ol beek!!! man we do miss him. a veteran mlb is very important to a D. look no further huh?
    russell went to the ahmad carroll school of db's this year with boxing gloves for hands. they were like glue last year. he has had chances. what gives?
    confidence. i think they will ALL be much better next year. they will have the whole off season to think about it.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

BRIAN RUSSELL

Beikert will always have a soft spot in my heart. My friend is a Raiders fan and wrote a report about Christmas in different areas of the world, and he made up a book about German Christmas, and guess who he used as the fake author....yes, Greg Beikert. The next year he is a member of the Vikings, and I already loved him for helping out my friend, and he only got cooler and cooler in my eyes.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12