Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Brian Baker jumping for joy!!!

This is a good read on how excited and pleased our D-line coach is about having Williams and Williams next to each other on the line.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vikings-williamsandwilliams&prov=ap&type=lgns

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Brian Baker jumping for joy!!!

Great read. The part i enjoyed the most was when Thomas said that having 2 big guys like that is a LB's dream. That means that Pat and Kevin can play off each other with the whole double team situation and the two of them stuffing the line will open it up more for the LB's. The more articles I read the more excited I get. I have read that Dontarrious is finally getting it, John Clayton thinks that we are a super bowl caliber team, and K-will and p-will will be a ferocious tandem.

Yes PPE,
    I think this season is going to be better than '98. And we know where that is leading us. SBXL!!!!
    I read earlier in the week how last year Johnstone and K-Will had this friendly rivalry going on to see who could get the most sacks in a year and that this year was going to be no different. Now throw P-Will in there and you are going to have James and Scott competing for playing time and I for one see the sky as the limit. Udeze will probably benefit the most from this little friendly rivalry. I predict double-digit sacks for at least 3 Viking linemen this year.
    Oh how nice will this be to get some 3 and outs on a regular basis so Daunte can take his time and pick opposing D's apart.
    Daunte has all the tools around him to lead the Vikings all the way to a 2nd game in Detroit. Are ya with me? I knew you were! :lol:

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Kevin is listed at 311 pounds and Pat at 317 -- that's 628 pounds of tackles clogging the middle. Of course, one look at Big Pat would suggest that he hasn't seen 317 pounds since the senior prom at Woosman High."
    whoa can you imagine the living arrangment there? they might be living in the lobby or something
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Hotels all over NFL nation are "beefing up" their bedsprings to accomodate the massiveness!!!!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

awsome read Animal. They should be a fun duo to watch this year, and hopefully for years to come. Man can we just start the season now?!

I'm with ya there CC21,
    The Black-eyed Peas never sounded so good.
    Let's get it started!!!!!

Got WILLPOWER??????
    HA HA! we do!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I think we may have the most depth in the NFl when it comes to the line. Think about it... We have K-Will, P-Will, Udeze, Scott, Erasmus, Johnson, Johnstone...The list goes on!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

man this bring so much optimism, it really seems like the sky is the limit....buy i had no ideas Pat is only 6 more pounds heavier then Kevin.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"magicci" wrote:
    man this bring so much optimism, it really seems like the sky is the limit....buy i had no ideas Pat is only 6 more pounds heavier then Kevin.
    He looks like he would weigh like 40 pounds more than Kevin, but muscle weighs more than fat so I guess that explains it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast