Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re:Brett Favre is one tough SOB!

Prophet wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Standing on the tips of your toes and twirling around is a bitch.
    +1, I'd like to see a lineman do that.
    Jared Allen would say that Brett Favre is bad ass.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Zeus wrote:
    CCthebest wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    CCthebest wrote:
    Favre has more grit then anyone else on the team imo.
    Umm. Are you high? How many games did Jared Allen play last year with a separated shoulder? How many did Steve Hutchinson play this year with a bad back?
    are you high? Favre has never missed a game. Favre has more grit than antone in the history of the nfl IMHO.

ps. yes
    Never missed a game playing the least physical position in football that doesn't involve kicking the ball. Yes, he takes a lot of crunching hits. But linemen take those kind of hits 50 times a game.

I'm not in any way looking down upon his streak or his "grit". But to say he has the most of anyone on the team is a real slap in the face of those who play every play in the trenches.

ps. no
    How many linemen have you seen picked up, then pile driven into the ground by someone twice their size? And Favre gets up, and plays. And the next week plays.
    How many QBs get smashed into by a 300lb lineman on every single play? And then get up and play. And then play the next week.

=Z=
    Aaron Rodgers is the only one I know of. And he's a pussy.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Dont know what grit is? Watch True Grit.

kjdaddy is offline Pro-Bowler

NodakPaul wrote:
    http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=7dd1ad9f2be5463c88 b30377822ff491&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUs erId=7dd1ad9f2be5463c88b30377822ff491&plckPostId=B log:7dd1ad9f2be5463c88b30377822ff491Post:555f5471-950c-4abf-b179-0ec2fa6438ed&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript =personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

Bus Cook provided pictures of the injuries suffered by Favre during the NFC Championship game. Holy hell, I don't know how he could walk much less play!

The ankle

The hamstring
    Wow. Sorry Brett. Our O-line needs to look at these.
    Frickin aints.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach

I sprained an ankle, and had a knot like that when I was a teenager. I only remember pain when I tried to walk, then I was afraid to even try walking, and I used cruches for a week. Then I favored it another couple weeks, and was scared to do any running, it felt weird for awhile.

I'm really disappointed that nobody retaliated. How come we didn't dial up a low block into McCrary's knees on any of those plays? A late hit, gotten into his face, sent our own message. It was clear what the Saints intent was early on. Anything but let him get away with beating the QB that got us that close to the bowl.

At least if the Vikes made it to the bowl, the media would have 2 ankles to beat to death all week.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678