Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Brett Favre is one tough SOB!

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=7dd1ad9f2be5463c88 b30377822ff491&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUs erId=7dd1ad9f2be5463c88b30377822ff491&plckPostId=B log:7dd1ad9f2be5463c88b30377822ff491Post:555f5471-950c-4abf-b179-0ec2fa6438ed&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript =personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

Bus Cook provided pictures of the injuries suffered by Favre during the NFC Championship game. Holy hell, I don't know how he could walk much less play!

The ankle

The hamstring
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Brett Favre is one tough SOB!

Wow!

That's a serious hamstring pull for the whole thing to bruise like that... and his ankle's the size of a baseball. Damn.

I'd imagine his ribs were pretty beat up from that POS Hargrave trying to hurt him. Not to mention the probable headache from Bobby McCray's post handoff cheapshot.

Fuck the Saints.

Texas Viking is offline Starter

Re:Brett Favre is one tough SOB!

I thought his wife was going to cry while watching him take those hits during the game. Im sure shell be glad once he retires for good, but Im hoping to get one more year out of him.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

lol
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

I've had that type of injury on my ankle and it hurts like a mofo. No wonder he didn't run for those 5 yards. That hamstring is insane though. Hope this doesn't affect his decision on returning.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    I've had that type of injury on my ankle and it hurts like a mofo. No wonder he didn't run for those 5 yards. That hamstring is insane though. Hope this doesn't affect his decision on returning.

I stretched the ligaments in my ankle, swelled up and hurt like hell. Looked something like that. I couldn't walk on it for 3 weeks.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    The irony, of course, is that the play called was a roll-out, which meant he had ran for about 10 yards before even throwing the ball.

Not bashing on him, it looks horribly painfull, but that sounds like a pretty weak excuse.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

fanofteam is offline Starter

I bet he had some severe upper body bruising also.

Looking at those pics I doubt he would have been able to play in the superbowl even if the Vikes won
    and if he did manage would have been a lame duck

The Green Ninja is offline Training Camp

Rockmolder wrote:
    oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    The irony, of course, is that the play called was a roll-out, which meant he had ran for about 10 yards before even throwing the ball.

Not bashing on him, it looks horribly painfull, but that sounds like a pretty weak excuse.
    If this was the case couldn't you put any bad performance on a bump and bruise? Any person that lets a player be forgiven on a bad performance due to injury should shut up because they could have easily stepped out. Not to mention this was a bruise,... this is what football is. Not a broken finger, a bruise.
    2009 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS, NEW YORK YANKEES!!!
    "...to resort to the classic lame duck defense of Super Bowl trophies." - Formo
    Only a Vikings fan would think they're pretty lame, huh? ;-)

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

fanofteam wrote:
    I bet he had some severe upper body bruising also.

Looking at those pics I doubt he would have been able to play in the superbowl even if the Vikes won
    and if he did manage would have been a lame duck
    We are talking about Brett Favre here, there is now way he wouldnt of played in the superbowl. Perhaps he would of been a lame duck but we will never ever know that answer.

But we do know that he would of played.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast