gagarr is offline Team Alumni

Re:Brett Favre Isn't Out for Blood or Revenge: He's O

Marrdro wrote:
    [quote]marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    kalamazooer10 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    kalamazooer10 wrote:
    My guess, he comes to camp sooner than anyone expects.

I hope you're right. I'm not one that is confident with our other QB's.To me, Vikings without Farve= fighting for a wildcard.
    Don't want to get into any Noodle debates anymore, however, we won the Div without him with a less talented team and even less talented QB's.

This team is far more talented (and experienced) than the first Div win.

Truth of the matter is, if the PUKERS can keep thier OL playing like they did late last year, we could be looking at a Wildcard even with the Noodle under center.
    Fuck the division. I am sick of winning the division. Who gives a shit if other teams won the division without Favre. Favre is the only QB that has actually done anything in the playoffs.

LOL at the wildcard statement. Favre fears no wild card. He actually wins playoff games at home.
    OK then.
    +1
    Great response
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    [quote]kalamazooer10 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    kalamazooer10 wrote:

I hope you're right. I'm not one that is confident with our other QB's.To me, Vikings without Farve= fighting for a wildcard.
    Don't want to get into any Noodle debates anymore, however, we won the Div without him with a less talented team and even less talented QB's.

Truth of the matter is, if the PUKERS can keep thier OL playing like they did late last year, we could be looking at a Wildcard even with the Noodle under center.
    Of course, when we did that, the rest of the NFCN was in shambles. Since then, GB has gotten better, Chicago has finally gotten a QB, and even Detroit has figured out how to win a couple...

I wouldn't bank on a weak Division to usher us into the top spot anymore.

However, with Favre under center, Green Bay simply doesn't have the firepower to beat us. With Favre back, I honestly think we sweep again this season. Without Favre...it could go the other way.

Caine

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Caine wrote:
    [quote]Marrdro wrote:
    kalamazooer10 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    kalamazooer10 wrote:

Of course, when we did that, the rest of the NFCN was in shambles. Since then, GB has gotten better, Chicago has finally gotten a QB, and even Detroit has figured out how to win a couple...

I wouldn't bank on a weak Division to usher us into the top spot anymore.

Caine
    +1. Regardless of who is under center the Vikings will have a tough time winning the division. The Packers are much improved and so are the Bears. The Lions have the beginning of a good team and if they can protect their QB for once they can be very competitive.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    Good, Hopefully every other member on the team is out for the same thing. Then maybe we will finally get one.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I had a great post but somehow screwed it up. Anyhow can we please stop making every thread a "with Favre" vs "without Favre" debate. Everyone agrees that he's coming back. Might as well debate the Saints chances if Brees doesn't come back.

And Mars your post doesn't make any sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12