Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Brett Favre interview

"PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

I wonder if JDB is going to pull a Sidney Rice and keep his number. Looks like we are going into the season with Farve at the helm.

You have to appreciate his waiting until he knows he can do it, before he rolls into the media fracus in Mankato. We are gonna be a Good Team with or without Brett, but I think a healthy Farve could really make for a interesting year. What a roller coaster, my disdain for the Pack, and now we are courting the most hated packer....
    I tell myself he hasn't been a Packer for a couple years, and have somehow swallowed the pill.
    :-X
    8)

If Brett can go, anything less than a SuperBowl win is going to be a failed experiment.
    I've been trying to do that for about 2 weeks now, alas, without much success.

;D
    The pill is large Marrdro, so open three cans of the Beast, pop that horse pill in, and chug it down. The three beer buzz, will also help to keep it down. ;D
    I think it would take much more than 3 cans of that fine swil to get that pill down.

I might have come to a solution (with my sons help) on how I can still cheer for the team yet boycott LNAD........Gonna cost some money as I will have to have a custom Vikings flag made for the house as well as a special Jersey..... ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bret Favre interview

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [size=12pt]The Interview with Joe Buck[/size]

Joke in the beginning - http://rapidshare.com/files/245009732/061509_02.wav

The Interview - http://rapidshare.com/files/245011982/061509_03.wav

Edit: Fixed
    bump
    LOL! You bumped a post on a 1 page thread that only had 1 post in between them?

LMAO!

It must have gotten "buried" somewhere on the 1 page thread within those first 6 posts. 3 of which contained the links.
    Poor Singer. The pain is just too much to stomach. Do you need a walollipop?

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

I wonder if JDB is going to pull a Sidney Rice and keep his number. Looks like we are going into the season with Farve at the helm.

You have to appreciate his waiting until he knows he can do it, before he rolls into the media fracus in Mankato. We are gonna be a Good Team with or without Brett, but I think a healthy Farve could really make for a interesting year. What a roller coaster, my disdain for the Pack, and now we are courting the most hated packer....
    I tell myself he hasn't been a Packer for a couple years, and have somehow swallowed the pill.
    8)

If Brett can go, anything less than a SuperBowl win is going to be a failed experiment.

;D
    The pill is large Marrdro, so open three cans of the Beast, pop that horse pill in, and chug it down. The three beer buzz, will also help to keep it down. ;D
    I think it would take much more than 3 cans of that fine swil to get that pill down.

I might have come to a solution (with my sons help) on how I can still cheer for the team yet boycott LNAD........Gonna cost some money as I will have to have a custom Vikings flag made for the house as well as a special Jersey..... ;D ;D ;D
    I know Marrdro, it take 5-6 beers just to get the smell on my breathe. ;D

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

8)

;D

I can save you some money and get a nice purple favre jersey for you

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Joe Buck, I fart in your general direction and your mother smells of elderberries.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Joe Buck, I fart in your general direction and your mother smells of elderberries.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"snowinapril" wrote:

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

LOL Guys!

"C" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

I am glad that BF came out and spoke but with Joe Buck....
    Him and Costas are too arrogant for their own good.
    I use to like both of those guys but have lost respect for them.

I will probably break down and watch the interview (replay) even though I was going to boycott the Buck show.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I will probably break down and watch the interview (replay) even though I was going to boycott the Buck show.
    Just listen to the audio I uploaded. Then you won't have to look at Buck.

He looks ready! He did not have that smile when he was going to the Jets.

[img width=450 height=300]http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__14/ept_sports_nfl_experts-524368263-1245132885.jpg?ymVxMbBDqSC8eVrg[/img]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast