Re: Bret Favre interview

"marstc09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [size=12pt]The Interview with Joe Buck[/size]

Joke in the beginning - http://rapidshare.com/files/245009732/061509_02.wav

The Interview - http://rapidshare.com/files/245011982/061509_03.wav

Edit: Fixed
    bump
    LOL! You bumped a post on a 1 page thread that only had 1 post in between them?

LMAO!

It must have gotten "buried" somewhere on the 1 page thread within those first 6 posts. 3 of which contained the links.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "krawll" wrote:
    Thank you, I was hoping to hear the interveiw.

I'll say this...

I always said I would hate #4 as long as he wore the baby poop colors... but I always admired the man.

Welcome to the family, Brett!
    [size=10pt]I just threw up in my mouth. :-X[/size]
    You crack me up.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"singersp" wrote:
    LOL! You bumped a post on a 1 page thread that only had 1 post in between them?

LMAO!

It must have gotten "buried" somewhere on the first page within those first 6 posts. 3 of which contained the links.
    He's got it bad doesn't he.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Brett Favre interview

[size=13pt]On "Joe Buck Live", Brett Favre says return to Vikings not farfetched[/size]

BY RICH CIMINI
    DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER
    Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 4:00 AM

Speaking publicly for the first time since retiring in February, Brett Favre confirmed Monday night that he's strongly considering an "unretirement" with the Vikings. The future Hall of Fame quarterback painted the Vikings as a more desirable situation than his previous team, the Jets.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Did he color his hair for this Joe Dick interview?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Joe Buck interviewing Favre....two of the most hated people by the pp.o crowd.
    One may become an honorary member of pp.o.
    Break out your Favre dolls and enjoy the ride.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

[size=20pt]Ex-Packers QB Favre sounds like a Viking[/size]

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...008/1954/PKR03

Marrdro's comments follow:

Gotta give the ole boy props for this thought....

Using the phrase “it’s either all or nothing to me,” Favre said he stayed away from OTAs only because of the possibility his arm won’t respond, putting everyone involved in the awkward position of facing a double media frenzy for no reason.
    Interesting comment from one of the readers.....

What #4 'gave' us was a 2 way street.

He is only emotional about himself.
    Don't forget, when his daughter was around 7, Deanna threatened to leave him if they did not finally get married. This is a person without real commitment outside his own interests.
    Wonder if that is true?
    :

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

I wonder if JDB is going to pull a Sidney Rice and keep his number. Looks like we are going into the season with Farve at the helm.

You have to appreciate his waiting until he knows he can do it, before he rolls into the media fracus in Mankato. We are gonna be a Good Team with or without Brett, but I think a healthy Farve could really make for a interesting year. What a roller coaster, my disdain for the Pack, and now we are courting the most hated packer....
    I tell myself he hasn't been a Packer for a couple years, and have somehow swallowed the pill.
    :-X
    8)

If Brett can go, anything less than a SuperBowl win is going to be a failed experiment.

"PurpleTide" wrote:

I wonder if JDB is going to pull a Sidney Rice and keep his number. Looks like we are going into the season with Farve at the helm.

You have to appreciate his waiting until he knows he can do it, before he rolls into the media fracus in Mankato. We are gonna be a Good Team with or without Brett, but I think a healthy Farve could really make for a interesting year. What a roller coaster, my disdain for the Pack, and now we are courting the most hated packer....
    I tell myself he hasn't been a Packer for a couple years, and have somehow swallowed the pill.
    8)

If Brett can go, anything less than a SuperBowl win is going to be a failed experiment.
    I've been trying to do that for about 2 weeks now, alas, without much success.
    ;D

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

8)

I've been trying to do that for about 2 weeks now, alas, without much success.

;D
    The pill is large Marrdro, so open three cans of the Beast, pop that horse pill in, and chug it down. The three beer buzz, will also help to keep it down. ;D

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast