Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    LaBonBon is offline Rookie

Brett Favre Appreciation Thread

Over the years I've grown away from the Vikings. This year brought me back--and in a BIG way! What a ride!!! The BEST Vikes season of my lifetime. I am sad this wonderful team of charming and oh-so talented young men didn't get to the Super Bowl but nothing will ever take away the thrills and chills of the 2009 season.Thank you, Brett Favre!

Re:Brett Favre Appreciation Thread

LaBonBon wrote:
    Over the years I've grown away from the Vikings. This year brought me back--and in a BIG way! What a ride!!! The BEST Vikes season of my lifetime. I am sad this wonderful team of charming and oh-so talented young men didn't get to the Super Bowl but nothing will ever take away the thrills and chills of the 2009 season.Thank you, Brett Favre!
    Mea culpa! That was supposed to read "Brett Favre Appreciation THREAD." I'm sorry but my eyes are filled with tears.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I fixed the title for you.

WWBGD

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Re:Brett Favre Appreciation Threat

That should be a billboard.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

LaBonBon wrote:
    Hey now! In another thread, you called yourself an old woman! If that's true, this was no better than the 5th-best season in your lifetime.

Doesn't mean I don't want him back - because I do - but the end result is still a loss in the NFC Championship. That's less of success than any Super Bowl year.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

This thread already exists.

COME BACK BRETT!!!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

RK. wrote:
    I fixed the title for you.
    Thank you!

Zeus wrote:
    LaBonBon wrote:
    Hey now! In another thread, you called yourself an old woman! If that's true, this was no better than the 5th-best season in your lifetime.

Doesn't mean I don't want him back - because I do - but the end result is still a loss in the NFC Championship. That's less of success than any Super Bowl year.

=Z=
    I am 53. Old to you young kids.

You guys are all football experts and look at things differently than I do. I have never experienced a Vikes team play with such heart, enthusiasm and pure love of the game. Nor have I ever seen a Vikes team that seemed to like and support each other the way this one did. They were a true team. I will NEVER forget Brett's joy out their on the field. It was contagious to both the other players and the fans. I know that most of you here look at the season and see failure but look what Brett did for this team. He made so many players BETTER plus he brought many fans back to the team and added new ones. He was player, coach, mentor, father, friend and fan to the youngsters.

I have really grown to respect Zygi. He has poured money and time and effort and love into this team. I hope that he and Brad will devise a backup plan if Brett does not want to come back as starting QB. He's made a huge imapct on this team and needs to remain a part of the organization.

Re:Brett Favre Appreciation Threat

oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    That should be a billboard.
    I wish I were rich, I would put them up all over.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast