Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: BREAKING NEWS: VIKINGS AND (WR)KOREN ROBINSON MEET

Lamar Gordon News and Notes....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5970/news

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

looks like a pretty good back up, too bad the Iggles got him. i still think we should at the very least look at Quentin Griffen, former bronco, he did pretty decent, and never hurts to bring a player in for just a look

Thanks Josdin

"mnjamie" wrote:
    People, People ... go back and look at whatever footage you can of this guy and notice HOW BAD HE IS !!!! He has no hands and dropped everything in site thrown to him, has MAJOR off the field issues, and with the whole Moss cancer talk this guy would fall into the same mold. He is a waste of time at any price @ a position we dont need. If he played OL, RB, great special teamer ... I would say take a flyer on him. But if you saw tape on this kid, you would in no way want the Vikes to waste their time on him.
    thank you. that's what i've been saying all along :hello1: :salute:

Thanks Josdin

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    looks like a pretty good back up, too bad the Iggles got him. i still think we should at the very least look at Quentin Griffen, former bronco, he did pretty decent, and never hurts to bring a player in for just a look
    I don't think so. I think Griffen was a product of the system in Denver.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

SamDawg84 Guest

"mnjamie" wrote:
    People, People ... go back and look at whatever footage you can of this guy and notice HOW BAD HE IS !!!! He has no hands and dropped everything in site thrown to him, has MAJOR off the field issues, and with the whole Moss cancer talk this guy would fall into the same mold. He is a waste of time at any price @ a position we dont need. If he played OL, RB, great special teamer ... I would say take a flyer on him. But if you saw tape on this kid, you would in no way want the Vikes to waste their time on him.

I've watched him play.. He isn't bad.. He might drop some passes but he makes good catches and makes them when they are needed.. And who cares about Moss? We didn't only get rid of him for being a problem.. It was salary as well and Red didnt like him.. And I think we could use another WR.. DEPTH doesn't hurt.. I wouldn't feel to comfy if Burley went down and T-tay and m-rob were our 1 and 2..

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:

I've watched him play.. He isn't bad.. He might drop some passes but he makes good catches and makes them when they are needed.. And who cares about Moss? We didn't only get rid of him for being a problem.. It was salary as well and Red didnt like him.. And I think we could use another WR.. DEPTH doesn't hurt.. I wouldn't feel to comfy if Burley went down and T-tay and m-rob were our 1 and 2..
    everybody keeps saying that depth would be nice, but it would be even nicer if we had it in a position we were weaker in

Thanks Josdin

SamDawg84 Guest

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "DoraTheExplorer" wrote:
    Why do we want Randy Moss minus unbeleivable talent???
    i totally agree with you dora.

Moss is the highest paid WR in the league.. We wouldn't be paying Koren a 4th of that.. Randy shouldn't even be brought up..

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "SamDawg84" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:

everybody keeps saying that depth would be nice, but it would be even nicer if we had in a position we were weaker in
    LETS GET JAY FOREMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would give us some depth at linebacker!!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

yeah i agree, koren wouldn't be asking for much, and while our depth at WR isn't the worst on our team, we have the money to pick up koren and many others so i dont think picking up koren would hurt us at all

SamDawg84 Guest

There isn't much in the FA to upgrade what else we need.. Unless you want to sign Dan Neil for a Guard position.. I believe Koren would be the best bet to pick up.. And would help with special teams

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast