Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!Daunte Cullpepper Traded!3/4/06

Bad taste and just moronic ... needs to be shown the door .... :banned:

Many of us attempt to keep this site as the one stop for all vikings information. Shiat like that just makes the rest of us look bad. Joke is a joke, this is just bad taste and was knowingly done which constitutes a swift time out or just the boot.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    But my article was by a fake guy named Jude Zuglads not Judd Zulgad. You all need to get a sense of himor for crying out loud. After all the Culpepper speculation that has been taking place the last few months a little dry humor should be warranted. UNREAL GET A SENSE OF HUMOR.
    The humor is on "The Official Joke" page. And don't let me catch you pulling something like this there! When you put the "JUDE ZUGLADS ©2006 Star Tribune. All rights reserved." on your post you opened a possible lawsuit to Webby and this site! GROW UP!!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Once again i agree it was stupid...but how many fake threads have there been and no one has called for their heads, im afraid that if he gets the boot it will show that certain people recieve special treatment, if he gets the boot i'm going to have to leave too, i hate favoritism and i know this site is above that.

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

"mnjamie" wrote:
    Bad taste and just moronic ... needs to be shown the door .... :banned:

Many of us attempt to keep this site as the one stop for all vikings information. Shiat like that just makes the rest of us look bad. Joke is a joke, this is just bad taste and was knowingly done which constitutes a swift time out or just the boot.
    this is my first stop for information and this guy thinks its a joke, its like going up to a secret service dude and saying i am going to kill the president you dont joke around about serious stuff like that

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Once again i agree it was stupid...but how many fake threads have there been and no one has called for their heads, im afraid that if he gets the boot it will show that certain people recieve special treatment, if he gets the boot i'm going to have to leave too, i hate favoritism and i know this site is above that.
    yeah but none of their jokes involved a player of this magnitude getting traded. this decides the future of our orginzation for the next few years. its really nothin to joke about.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    yes i agree with you but also no one continues it and says it is copyrited by the Star Tribune. I seen the one about how culpepper traded his car. That one is ok but when you try to make us believe he got traded when he is the main player on the team we all love purplefarveaters needs punishment

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

My Main question is why the hell would you waste your time making sucha stupid thread. Obviously its for attention, cuz you got a quick 4 pages outta it..but IMO its just so stupid. Oh well.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Punishment yes...but has he been warned before? Has he ever done anything like this? If so then maybe a ban is necessary, but we all deserve second chances. K_Rob18 your favorite player got a second chance why shouldnt Purplefarveaters, oh and by the way this is NOTHING like telling a secret service agent you plan on killing the president, that is almost as moronic as this post.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Everyone relax... I think he knows it was not cool and will think twice about doing it again. Besides, Webby knows he did it and HE (purpleFavreEaters) knows webby knows...

:roll:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Wow, folks....lets take a collective breath. It was a bad and obviously poor joke. We will deal with it, no need to lose your minds over it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345