Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Break Out Game

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Break Out Game

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    I like udeze's matchup in this game and think he might get 2 or more sacks in this game and force a fumble.

MM is another. Like I have been trying to tell people, since we drafted him, he is a very good young RB who will be a starter in this league after a few years.
    There was a good article on VU about Moore and Ned, both sound very eager to take advantage of this chance. The coaches said they are not worried about their running ability, it's their pass protection and knowledge of the offensive schemes that are a concern.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Break Out Game

I'm looking for a total domination of the texans offence and defense we are gonna just blow them out of the water and its gonna be awsome!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Break Out Game

"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    I'm looking for a total domination of the texans offence and defense we are gonna just blow them out of the water and its gonna be awsome!!
    I hope we do that. I also hope though, that the team is not thinking that way right now. When they get overconfident we lose.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Break Out Game

"purplepat" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Who's your punter?
    No one knows, as the Vikings haven't had to punt all year :lol:

Seriously, though, I think Mewelde Moore will have the "breakout" game. The Texans run defense is nothing special, even with the 3-4. Moore will be a threat both running and receiving. The national media will be scratching their heads in amazement as the Vikings pull yet another "starting caliber" RB off of their roster to carry the load when the injury bug hits. Last season, look at how people were surprised how productive Moe Williams was when Bennett started the season hurt, and then those two huge games that Onterrio had late in the season. I expect Moore will get 90+ yards rushing and a TD.
    I totally agree that MM will "breakout" and show the rest of the NFL that their draft strategies (the "late to the podium" stunts notwithstanding) are top notch in the last few years...I look forward to MM breaking 100 yards rushing and having about 50 receiving.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Break Out Game

Daunte Culpepper needs to have a break out game and get the ball to Moss who needs to step up big also if we are going to win sunday.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Break Out Game

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Daunte Culpepper needs to have a break out game and get the ball to Moss who needs to step up big also if we are going to win sunday.
    Thats very true cause if we cant get the passing game going then you can kiss the running game good buy.

We are one of those teams that can actually use the pass to set up the run.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Break Out Game

Yeah i wish we had Onterrio this week or Bennett so we can run on them. Maybe we will anyway who knows but all that matters to me is a win.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123