Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Break Out Game

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Break Out Game

I like owens alot, its very posable he will have a nice game, not just recieving but blocking.

Sean Berton was laying people on the turf vs the bears. 5 Knockdowns.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Break Out Game

Who's your punter?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Break Out Game

Some guy we moved up in the draft to get...Oh wait

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Break Out Game

I don't know who it will be this game, but I'm looking for a strong defensive showing. The texan's offense is nothing to brag about and I think they are feeling pretty high and mighty after their accomplishments so far this year. I am expecting to see a lot of turnovers this game. Carr will get overconfident, and I can see Moore fumbling it once or twice, although I think Moore will have a good amount of yards. Whoever can capitalize off of these turnovers will win this game.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Break Out Game

I dont know that MM will be fumbling he seems like a different then other rookies. I dont think hes gonna be real nervous, maybe at first but he seems like a guy that keeps his cool. Just heard on Total Acess he changed his number to 30 after he met Terrell Davis i thought that was cool.

Just got final word that Raonall Smith has beat out Nattiel and will start. Smith has been great on specail teams, i think he will surprise people. I expect us to get some sacks this game, the texans have gave up 11 sacks so far this year.

Oh yeah Hovan will start but Martin will get up to 10 more snaps then the past few games.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Break Out Game

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I dont know that MM will be fumbling he seems like a different then other rookies. I dont think hes gonna be real nervous, maybe at first but he seems like a guy that keeps his cool. Just heard on Total Acess he changed his number to 30 after he met Terrell Davis i thought that was cool.

Just got final word that Raonall Smith has beat out Nattiel and will start. Smith has been great on specail teams, i think he will surprise people. I expect us to get some sacks this game, the texans have gave up 11 sacks so far this year.

Oh yeah Hovan will start but Martin will get up to 10 more snaps then the past few games.
    Sounds good. I am pumped for this game. I have been waiting for the Vikes D to show what they really have, and I think this is the game they can do it in. Windfield has been a good tackler so far, but I want to see him get an INT here. I want him to be an impact player and not play like the second coming of Denard Walker...I hate you denard!!!!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Break Out Game

I am looking for Kevin Williams to have a great game. Has not looked all that bad this year. This guy is a dog! Maybe the pressure on Carr (thank God he got that mop butched) will cause him to hurry his throws, and that's when we will start picking!

On a side note, a hope the Texans defense won't cause 7 offensenive line penalties for us like what happened to the Raiders! Focus guys, focus!

ultravikingfan

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Break Out Game

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Who's your punter?
    No one knows, as the Vikings haven't had to punt all year :lol:

Seriously, though, I think Mewelde Moore will have the "breakout" game. The Texans run defense is nothing special, even with the 3-4. Moore will be a threat both running and receiving. The national media will be scratching their heads in amazement as the Vikings pull yet another "starting caliber" RB off of their roster to carry the load when the injury bug hits. Last season, look at how people were surprised how productive Moe Williams was when Bennett started the season hurt, and then those two huge games that Onterrio had late in the season. I expect Moore will get 90+ yards rushing and a TD.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Break Out Game

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I have been waiting for the Vikes D to show what they really have, and I think this is the game they can do it in. Windfield has been a good tackler so far, but I want to see him get an INT here. I want him to be an impact player and not play like the second coming of Denard Walker...I hate you denard!!!!
    Keep in mind that Winfield has the rep of not being an interceptor - he only has about 6 career picks. All we are really looking for out of Winfield is his tackling, breaking up some passes, and some tight coverage that will force the opposing QB to throw to the other side of the field.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Break Out Game

I like udeze's matchup in this game and think he might get 2 or more sacks in this game and force a fumble.

MM is another. Like I have been trying to tell people, since we drafted him, he is a very good young RB who will be a starter in this league after a few years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast