Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Break Out Game

  1. #1
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Break Out Game

    I'm goin with Brian Russell, hes been somewhat invisable in the passing game. It think he will get a INT this game.

  2. #2
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Break Out Game

    Well its obvously i dont know how to do a poll beins thats what i wanted to do, anyhow i took Brian Russell for the sleeper this week anyone else have a sleeper?

  3. #3
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,321

    Break Out Game

    Nate Burleson...not really a sleeper since he's been pretty active, but he will get his first TD reception this week and have a good game.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

  4. #4
    billvike is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    476

    Break Out Game

    Mr. Moore will have a good rookie game for us he will be excited but after the 1st quarter he should be settled down and will give us a td and about 125 yds rushing!
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Break Out Game

    "billvike" wrote:
    Mr. Moore will have a good rookie game for us he will be excited but after the 1st quarter he should be settled down and will give us a td and about 125 yds rushing!
    I agree with you, billvike...Mewelde is going to surprise the rest of the NFL and have a breakout game...can you say "SOD II"!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Break Out Game

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "billvike" wrote:
    Mr. Moore will have a good rookie game for us he will be excited but after the 1st quarter he should be settled down and will give us a td and about 125 yds rushing!
    I agree with you, billvike...Mewelde is going to surprise the rest of the NFL and have a breakout game...can you say "SOD II"!!!
    I agree MM will be awesome for us.

  7. #7
    Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    399

    Break Out Game

    Corey Chavous gets all smart again and gets 2 crucial picks, one of them in our endzone to prevent a score! :cheers:
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

  8. #8
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Break Out Game

    "Odin VAVikefan" wrote:
    Corey Chavous gets all smart again and gets 2 crucial picks, one of them in our endzone to prevent a score! :cheers:
    That would be hella nice, we need some INT's on D and if they could score more power to them :cheers:

  9. #9
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Break Out Game

    Richard Owens...remember I said it here!



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  10. #10
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Break Out Game

    or Nat Dorsey



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas Break!
    By misplacedminnesotan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 03:28 PM
  2. Vikings might break out the passing game
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:58 AM
  3. 4-0 by the break ? I think it can be done
    By StillPurple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 12:31 AM
  4. Arm-wrestle game recalled after players break arms
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 09:12 PM
  5. spring break!!
    By bckNblck in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 12:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •