Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Break It Down: Christian Ponder's First Pass as a Starter

There you go. Musgrave designed a play with a number of creative wrinkles designed to take advantage of well-known assumptions and easily referenced presumptions. The play built confidence in the quarterback and the offense while gaining significant yardage. To that end, it provided Vikings fans a preview of what may be to come. Expect a full offense of installed plays that uniquely take advantage of Ponder's talents in this coming year. Maybe Musgrave will give us more real creativity like this, and leave some of the more pointless gadgets in the dustbin.
    Break It Down: Christian Ponder's First Pass as a Starter - Daily Norseman

Boy was this a learning experience for me. Man I love this kindof crap. Sure wish we had someone on PPO that could break this stuff down like this.

Anyway, on a side note, this is exactly the stuff I've been seeing this off season that has me hopeful that I've been wrong about ole Musgrove.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Break It Down: Christian Ponder's First Pass as a Starter - Daily Norseman

Boy was this a learning experience for me. Man I love this kindof crap. Sure wish we had someone on PPO that could break this stuff down like this.

Anyway, on a side note, this is exactly the stuff I've been seeing this off season that has me hopeful that I've been wrong about ole Musgrove.
    Good read, very nice breakdown. Helps understand why chemistry, practice and consistency in personnel is so important. Complex game that requires everyone to perform their role and adjust in real time.

Also shows how critical smart safeties are to the game.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Good read, very nice breakdown. Helps understand why chemistry, practice and consistency in personnel is so important. Complex game that requires everyone to perform their role and adjust in real time.

Also shows how critical smart safeties are to the game.
    I really like our mix at S's this year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg