Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Bradshaw,Long,Johnson

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Anglo,
    its one of those *gag* pistols with the flag that comes out of the long barrel that says *BANG* !!!!

reminds me of that great line from ' Blazing Saddles ' ... " excuse me while I whip this out ! "
    I believe I did this right, meaning I hope Anglovikes quote comes through...Anyways remember who made that quote in the movie.....I Doubt Animal is that Big!!!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"douginc" wrote:
    I'm just wondering, have those three clowns EVER BEEN RIGHT? Madden is starting to get senile; I wouldn't be surprised to hear his Superbowl pick this year is a team that no longer exists, like the Houston Oilers.
    I've been predicting Madden's senility-based downfall for a long time. It shall begin next year. It will happen like this:

2006 - Madden predicts the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to win the NFC Central.
    2007 - Madden does not make any such mistakes due to a recently-developed medication.
    2008 - On the way to a game, Madden orders his bus driver to force a truck driver carrying a load of snack food to pull over, then devours an entire palate of Cheetoh's being carried in the back. While he is swimming in chocolate pudding, he misses the entire game.
    2009 - El Dumpo forgets to take his medication one day and starts a 3-hour rant about this one time back in 1976 when the ghost of Kaizer Wilhelm II stole his playbook the night before the Super Bowl and he had to search for the Holy Grail with his friend Jesus for some unknown reason.
    2010 - Despite the obvious fact that no amount of medication can save him now, MNF signs Madden to a five-year extension of his current contract. His color commentary consists of groaning, drooling, and the occasional slurred mumbling of the phrase "Favre is really good - boo Vikings!" (despite the fact that Favre is already retired by this time).

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "douginc" wrote:
    I'm just wondering, have those three clowns EVER BEEN RIGHT? Madden is starting to get senile; I wouldn't be surprised to hear his Superbowl pick this year is a team that no longer exists, like the Houston Oilers.
    I've been predicting Madden's senility-based downfall for a long time. It shall begin next year. It will happen like this:

2007 - Madden does not make any such mistakes due to a recently-developed medication.
    2008 - On the way to a game, Madden orders his bus driver to force a truck driver carrying a load of snack food to pull over, then devours an entire palate of Cheetoh's being carried in the back. While he is swimming in chocolate pudding, he misses the entire game.
    2009 - El Dumpo forgets to take his medication one day and starts a 3-hour rant about this one time back in 1976 when the ghost of Kaizer Wilhelm II stole his playbook the night before the Super Bowl and he had to search for the Holy Grail with his friend Jesus for some unknown reason.
    2010 - Despite the obvious fact that no amount of medication can save him now, MNF signs Madden to a five-year extension of his current contract. His color commentary consists of groaning, drooling, and the occasional slurred mumbling of the phrase "Favre is really good - boo Vikings!" (despite the fact that Favre is already retired by this time).
    Someone get his meds quick! :lol:

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "douginc" wrote:
    I've been predicting Madden's senility-based downfall for a long time. It shall begin next year. It will happen like this

Someone get his meds quick! lol
    Do you mean his or mine? :lol:

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "douginc" wrote:
    I've been predicting Madden's senility-based downfall for a long time. It shall begin next year. It will happen like this

Someone get his meds quick! lol
    Do you mean his or mine? :lol:
    Oh, never mind. Your mental state has returned to normal (for you).

:lol: j/k

"VegasLadyJae" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Anglo,
    its one of those *gag* pistols with the flag that comes out of the long barrel that says *BANG* !!!!

reminds me of that great line from ' Blazing Saddles ' ... " excuse me while I whip this out ! "
    I believe I did this right, meaning I hope Anglovikes quote comes through...Anyways remember who made that quote in the movie.....I Doubt Animal is that Big!!!
    That's not the best line in the movie, though. Slim Pickens has the best line in the movie. After Hedley makes a rather eloquent speech, his response is:

"You use yer tongue purtier'n'a twenty-dollar whore!"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345