Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Johnson

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Brad Johnson

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "badbois" wrote:
    yeh, it's not like he ever led the nfl in completeion % or set the record for total yards or anything.
    What is ur deal?

My first thoughts of this guy was that he was a Phins troll, he joined the day they signed Daunte. He clains to be a Viking fan, but I do not buy it! In my opinion he is a troll, that does not mean he is, but it is my take on him!
    If he was that guy I would'v let it be known. I think he is a Vikings fan. But he puts everything into stats as opposed to playing on the field.

Just another person cheering for the player as opposed to the team.

fromos is offline Rookie

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "badbois" wrote:
    yeh, it's not like he ever led the nfl in completeion % or set the record for total yards or anything.
    I am sorry, I usually do not go after things like this .

But, what fricken good are stats in the end? Do they put a ring on your finger?

Brad, Dilfer, and Elway did not light it up statistically either. They got rings.

Look, you are getting killed here. Take a few weeks to formulate a point, because you are lacking one big time.
    I'm not even so sure Culpepper can get those stats without Moss either. Moss is the only guy you can throw into double coverage and still expect a completion instead of a turnover with. Culpepper didn't seem to know that this year, probably because he always thought it was his skills that landed the catch (he says he's a $10 million/year qb), and this was probably the reason Moss and Cpep fought. Throw in a bum knee and what's Culpepper worth, a 2nd round draft pick if even that?

freaky is offline Starter

can we just postpone this argument for 12 months please dudes? i think we've tread water long enough..daunte is either star or stool, brad is either still got it or one shuffle into a retirement home & eating food through a straw with vinny testaverde...let's just see how it rolls

sabatajh is offline Rookie

"freaky" wrote:
    can we just postpone this argument for 12 months please dudes? i think we've tread water long enough..daunte is either star or stool, brad is either still got it or one shuffle into a retirement home & eating food through a straw with vinny testaverde...let's just see how it rolls
    That's the best post i've seen in this thread!

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

Nothing is more fruitless than arguing Brad's merits. We need another QB, but aren't likely to get a starter this season, so Brad it is. Unless you want Aaron Brooks? I believe Daunte and Aaron share some spectacular fumble highlights. I am done with the fumbles.

He must me so dumb he thought a Quarterback was a Tax Refund!!
    Vikings mission to conquer other Land, Steeler Country, Raider Nation &...

Brad Johnson has the capabilities to lead us to a championship; no ? about it.
    If you think not, then you do not know football.
    End of story.

freaky is offline Starter

actually if you think not, it means you have a different opinion of his current ability & capacity to be productive

Brewtal is offline Starter

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "badbois" wrote:
    bret farve thows a lot of ints. put him on a solid team and there is always a shot at the sb. put him with a bad team and you get last year. same with daunte.
    Yeah so ALL DAUNTE needs is a great team to carry his jiggly butt to the superbowl.

Oh but wasn't it you that were saying he is elite, he is franchise...ELWAY, MONTANA.......blah blah blah.....

Brad Johnson didn't win anything his team did........All Culpepper needs is a good team and he will win........does anyone else find this sad?

Brad Johnson threw for over 4000 yards playing for the REDSKINS! Brad Johnson has thrown for over 3000 yards multiple times playing for the BUCS........no name recievers, maybe one #1 WR if that..........and yet he gets the job done. 7/9 for the VIKINGS with no name WR's

WTF has Daunte done with so little? NOTHING AT ALL he has always had MOSS, without him he has prooven NOTHING.

Why was Brad able to get the job done with so little? Because he is smart, he is well diciplined, he can read defenses, he can read routes, and he can throw the ball on time with accuracy. THAT IS ALL you need at QB.

Daunte isn't coming back, Moss isn't coming back and who the F!!ck really cares at the end of the day, because they brought us NOTHING but a few good years of fantasy stats, some off the field drama to talk about and a whole boat load of fairweather fans. It's too bad when they left they didn't take the trash they brought with them.
    Well said my friend.

"freaky" wrote:
    actually if you think not, it means you have a different opinion of his current ability & capacity to be productive
    Alrighty,then.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast