Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 104
  1. #21
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,053

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    "antoniopierce58" wrote:
    He was kicked out of Tampa Bay in favor of Brian Griese and 3rd year man chris simmons.

    He is a complete joke as a qb and no defenses fear his arm. He has accounted for 13 turnovers this year despite the fact that he rarely takes shots downfield.

    He is a pathetic excuse for a nfl player, and definitely the most pathetic qb in the nfl right now.
    Every qb in the league is more valuable than Brad Johnson and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that.

    If we lose the next two games, his behind should definitely be on the bench, waiting to get the pink slip for next year.

    He has no strength in his body to play nfl football anymore and I beleieve even the referees have more athleticism than he does.

    HE is an embarrassment to be an nfl
    quarterback.

    Dude, I am not BJ backer, but come on.. Tampa Bay has had a revolving door at QB for a while now.. First it was Johnson, then it was Griese, not it is Chris Simms ( You know, the guy who has a very famous father that was also a NFL QB in Phil Simms)..

    Johnson is gone from there, Gries is a backup in Chicago, and Simms may never play another game for Tampa.. Point being that anything can happen at any time.. This league is a big circle, especially at the QB position.. While I don't like BJ being our leader right now, I am looking forward to the day that Tarvaris Jackson takes that role (possibly next season)..

  2. #22
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    "antoniopierce58" wrote:
    He was kicked out of Tampa Bay in favor of Brian Griese and 3rd year man chris simmons.

    He is a complete joke as a qb and no defenses fear his arm. He has accounted for 13 turnovers this year despite the fact that he rarely takes shots downfield.

    He is a pathetic excuse for a nfl player, and definitely the most pathetic qb in the nfl right now.
    Every qb in the league is more valuable than Brad Johnson and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that.

    If we lose the next two games, his behind should definitely be on the bench, waiting to get the pink slip for next year.

    He has no strength in his body to play nfl football anymore and I beleieve even the referees have more athleticism than he does.

    HE is an embarrassment to be an nfl
    quarterback.
    Do you actually watch the Viking games?
    Because if all you are relying on are stats I will say that it is you that shouldn't create these kinds of posts.

    Have you watched WR after WR drop passes down the field?
    I have said over and over again that the blame shouldn't fall solely on Brad Johnson.
    Sure, he hasn't had a great year.
    However if you watch the games you would see that the right side of the front line (Hicks and Johnson) have problems with their blocking schemes.
    Also, as mentioned earlier, the WRs haven't been exactly stellar performers.
    Dropped passes and penalties are what kills this team.

    As far as your statement of BJ not deserving to play in the NFL, I think you need to learn the game of football prior to posting this kind of crap.

    I will agree that if we lose at Miami (which I will be at the game) we should sit him and put in Tavaras Jackson to get the guy some playing time and experience.
    Whether it is BJs fault or not I think it will be time to get the guy some experience.

  3. #23
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    "antoniopierce58" wrote:
    He was kicked out of Tampa Bay in favor of Brian Griese and 3rd year man chris simmons.

    He is a complete joke as a qb and no defenses fear his arm. He has accounted for 13 turnovers this year despite the fact that he rarely takes shots downfield.

    He is a pathetic excuse for a nfl player, and definitely the most pathetic qb in the nfl right now.
    Every qb in the league is more valuable than Brad Johnson and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that.

    If we lose the next two games, his behind should definitely be on the bench, waiting to get the pink slip for next year.

    He has no strength in his body to play nfl football anymore and I beleieve even the referees have more athleticism than he does.

    HE is an embarrassment to be an nfl
    quarterback.
    It appears that we have a new candidate for the 'President of the Brad Johnson Fan Club'.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #24
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    I'm not sure what the point of this is. It's super duper to express an opinion, but to me this thread seems designed to do one thing and that is cause problems and anger other members.

    From the very first post it was no secret you did not like Brad Johnson it has been logged in the files, established by the members, noted by the scribes......so why the constant repitition?

  5. #25
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    Why not, it worked last year with switching brad in, 7-2 as starter after a horible start. Changing QB's might work. There's not to much wrong with the defense and specail teams maybe a QB change on offense would boost team moral and spirt. Maybe a run like last year.
    Perhaps it worked last year because the back-up QB was a 14-year pro with 150+ career TDs, a lifetime completion percentage above 60% and a Super Bowl ring.

    How, in any way, does that parallel with putting in a THIRD-STRING ROOKIE QB who's NEVER taken a snap against anything remotely resembling a starting NFL Defense?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not sure what the point of this is. It's super duper to express an opinion, but to me this thread seems designed to do one thing and that is cause problems and anger other members.

    From the very first post it was no secret you did not like Brad Johnson it has been logged in the files, established by the members, noted by the scribes......so why the constant repitition?
    So that Acumen and I have someone to smack around for a couple hours.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not sure what the point of this is. It's super duper to express an opinion, but to me this thread seems designed to do one thing and that is cause problems and anger other members.

    From the very first post it was no secret you did not like Brad Johnson it has been logged in the files, established by the members, noted by the scribes......so why the constant repitition?
    So that Acumen and I have someone to smack around for a couple hours.

    =Z=
    Yeah but then we all have to hear about being nice letting each other express an opinion, play assgrab with each other.

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    "Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not sure what the point of this is. It's super duper to express an opinion, but to me this thread seems designed to do one thing and that is cause problems and anger other members.

    From the very first post it was no secret you did not like Brad Johnson it has been logged in the files, established by the members, noted by the scribes......so why the constant repitition?
    So that Acumen and I have someone to smack around for a couple hours.

    =Z=
    Yeah but then we all have to hear about being nice letting each other express an opinion, play assgrab with each other.
    No I don't.
    I skip those posts to get back to the smackdown.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not sure what the point of this is. It's super duper to express an opinion, but to me this thread seems designed to do one thing and that is cause problems and anger other members.

    From the very first post it was no secret you did not like Brad Johnson it has been logged in the files, established by the members, noted by the scribes......so why the constant repitition?
    So that Acumen and I have someone to smack around for a couple hours.

    =Z=
    Yeah but then we all have to hear about being nice letting each other express an opinion, play assgrab with each other.
    No I don't.
    I skip those posts to get back to the smackdown.

    =Z=
    That is probably the way to go lol.

  10. #30
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Brad Doesnt Deserve to play in the nfl

    "Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm not sure what the point of this is. It's super duper to express an opinion, but to me this thread seems designed to do one thing and that is cause problems and anger other members.

    From the very first post it was no secret you did not like Brad Johnson it has been logged in the files, established by the members, noted by the scribes......so why the constant repitition?
    So that Acumen and I have someone to smack around for a couple hours.

    =Z=
    Yeah but then we all have to hear about being nice letting each other express an opinion, play assgrab with each other.
    No I don't.
    I skip those posts to get back to the smackdown.

    =Z=
    That is probably the way to go lol.
    This little finger-scrolling-wheel on my mouse is the best thing since sliced-bread for skipping wildly through threads to get to the nuggets of poo upon which commentary is necessary.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Doesnt everyone here think The Vikings are as good as the Bears
    By soonerbornNbred in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:14 PM
  2. EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl
    By SharperImage in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 11:59 AM
  3. doesnt this just look awesome?
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 11:46 AM
  4. Having Brad play may help Daunte.
    By DPep11 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 03:23 AM
  5. doesnt bother me
    By Vikes316 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 01:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •