Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Brad to Conservative?

If we're lucky, Culpepper will never play in a Vikings uniform again.

Hopefully either the injury or a trade will get free us of his ineptitude (and turnovers).
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

"K-Robbing18" wrote:
    Yes, it is. When you are writing a paper or a letter.
    Or the subject on a thread you started. :roll:

No, I don't think Brad is too conservative. He's playing smart football. He's not making many mistakes by trying to force plays and force the ball where it shouldn't be. Personally, I like his approach and it's winning games for us rather than losing games for us and that is all that matters in my book.
    Even babies know the difference.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"jimmymac" wrote:
    If we're lucky, Culpepper will never play in a Vikings uniform again.

Hopefully either the injury or a trade will get free us of his ineptitude (and turnovers).

I don't know about that man.. He is still young and can learn to get rid of the ball and make smart desicions.. Personally I love his playmaking ability and can't wait to see him back on the field! :grin:

K-Robbing18 is offline Rookie

And then we can stick with Brad for the rest of our lifes right.

Give me a break, until brad destoys a team almost by himself like Culpeper, i will have faith in him taking this team all the way.

But as of right now or next year Culpeper is our best chance at making it to the big dance. I dont care about all the haters. He is a 3 time pro bowler, who was struggling for four games. (Mannings have been struggle this year also, but they have a great players and defense to help him still recover)

All great QB's struggle, but its the team that can still put that W on the board if there QB is struggle, also brad isnt doing much greater than Cpep. PEP has just been trying to hard to win and has been pressured big time with our bad O-LINE. It was also tough when our defense was giving up lots of points early this season.

Yes I do like Brad, and love how the vikings are winning. I hope Brad keeps leading us to victorys, or maybe i should say are Defense is leading us to be honest. But keep on winning Purlpe and GOLD

Comeback Cpep, cuz you can shape out Offensive to a superbowl offensive, and out defense seems to be improving every week.

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Exactly K-rob.. Pep is our best shot.. He is more accurate.. More powerful.. And better runner then Brad.. Just makes some mistakes.. I didn't come down too hard on Pep after a few bad games because I knew this was his first year without Moss and he needs to adjust to not having a playmaker like him at WR.. Another reason why I was very happy we got K-rob! More weapons for Pep

"K-Robbing18" wrote:
    Give me a break, until brad destoys a team almost by himself like Culpeper, i will have faith in him taking this team all the way.
    Culpepper almost did destroy a team -- THE VIKINGS. At leaest we got a break and he's gone.

All you Culpepper lovers talk about is STATS. Take a look at Culpepper's STATS this year.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

If CP's injury keeps him from being able to run the ball, he is just another QB in the NFL. I hope his surgery is successful. If his mobility is restricted I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded or become a backup QB. The reason is he doesn't read defenses well, he does fumble, and he has a slow release on the ball which doesn't make him a good pocket QB. What sets him apart is his size and his ability to take off and run like a full back.

WWBGD

SamDawg84 Guest

Has Brad even thrown a TD this year?

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

What's up with the Culpepper bashing???

He had a couple bad games, but you can't blame him for the lack of a running game, the poor o-line play, and the bad defense and special teams play, that was going on during the first few games of the season.

Also, he's proven in the past that he's more effective when he's able to run, something he didn't do in the first 4-5 games, because of his knee injury. The game against Green Bay was the first time we really saw him run.

I love having a guy of Brad Johnson's caliber, experience, and poise under pressure, both as a back up and simply on the roster to help a guy like Culpepper. We will be a much better offense next year with Culpepper starting, but I hope we keep Johnson as a backup because it gives us a safety net in case Pep goes down, and it gives a veteran presence to help Culpepper.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast