Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    K-Robbing18 is offline Rookie

Brad to Conservative?

Yeah he's got us two wins and Im loving it.

But seems to me He is to chicken to try and make a play(Throwing it to a receiver who is covered ok, but putting it where he might be able to make a play on it) or throw a deep ball for a completion.

I mean Our Defense and Special Teams arent going to get us 3 TD's for the win each Game.
    I know it didnt help Brad that we had NO running game (ONE REASON IS Becuz of our O-Line).

He had my boy K-ROB WIDE OPEN for a TD, but couldnt even get it too him it was horrible.

Anyways i just wanna hear what you guys think on Brad Johnson, and if he is playing to Conservative. And Even with the two wins, we cant always rely on out D and Special teams to put points on the board/

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

Prophet Guest

Re: Brad to Conservative?

How about that pass to Wiggins that was aired in the last drive. That was a gutsy toss, he had confidence in Wiggy though. He may be too conservative, but he has a lot of experience and that is where he makes up for his loss of athleticism.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

naw he ain't too conservative he is just experienced and knows when not to throw it up too.

i mean he really tried too, and he threw it up deep. he gave the recievers chances.

the giants played excellent defense...

Go vikes!!

Big C is offline Coordinator

The last thing you need in a road game is a turnover, so I understand him being conservative. Additionally the playcalling was conservative. Brad opened up in the second half but the receivers couldn't make any plays. Other than wiggins catch in the final drive, I didn't see any WR make a play. Even when they were single covered. Burleson is non-existent (sad to say). Taylor dropped a couple off his finger tips. M-Rob let one through his hands on the famous 1st and 35 play. Also, the O-Line didn't give Brad any time to throw.

I think our WRs are our weakness. They haven't made a single play (made a tough catch) all season. Except Burley's juggling TD last week. And Wiggins is NOT a WR
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

do you mean "to conservative" or "too conservative"?

do you mean "to chicken" or "too chicken"?
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

We need to get K-rob going.. He can be a playmaker.. Also we need to mix in some deep stuff with Williamson and keep em honest.. A rushing game would help but I doubt we can do that with the blocking we get.. And Mewelde and Mike as our backs

K-Robbing18 is offline Rookie

Good point. Prophet (that was a beauty of a catch by Wiggy I must add)
    But i dont know why we dont take more chances during the game, not only at the end when we need a score. I thought we shoulda Jumped all over the Giants but instead we gave them a shot to come back, even after they were making some Horrible mistakes. Most teams woulda tried to Capitalized, and try to Nail the Coffin SHUT.

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

SamDawg84 Guest

he sint conservitve, he his a vet. and knows wat to do. rememeber he has a s.b. ring, and he lead the bucs to the s.b.

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

Would you rather have a Quarterback that turns the ball over and throws away games? Like Eli or Culpepper?
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Yes Jimmymac I rather have culpepper.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast