Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    That I would love to see, however Childress doesn't have the nuts to do anything like that. If Favre is here then [size=40pt]he will be able to do whatever he wants [/size] especially after all of the courting that has gone on to bring him to Minny. Can you imagine Childress being remembered as the coach who benched or yanked " the legend" from the field??
    The media would have a field day over it.

Still LNAD hasn't signed yet so the point could be moot yet
    ;D ;D
    If you are referring to what he does on the field (ala checking into pass all the time vice running) then I would agree with you 100%.

Problem is, I don't think anything of the sort will happen.
    Look, and this will trip Mars off the deepend, from a pure scheme standpoint, for the first time the Chiller will have a guy on the field that he is gonna be willing to turn the whole playbook over to.

If he is right, it will appear like LNAD is running everything, when in fact, LNAD is just being the QB this offense was designed to be run by.

Why in the hell, then, if that is the case, [size=10pt]wouldn't we as fans want to see that happen[/size]?

(On a side note: A few of us don't think that LNAD has it in him anymore).
    Season is getting closer, Favre coming to MN is getting closer and Marr is getting closer to accepting the positive side of Favre coming to town.
    Good to see the rational side of the brain in action.

jmcdon00 is online now Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"tastywaves" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    That I would love to see, however Childress doesn't have the nuts to do anything like that. If Favre is here then [size=40pt]he will be able to do whatever he wants [/size] especially after all of the courting that has gone on to bring him to Minny. Can you imagine Childress being remembered as the coach who benched or yanked " the legend" from the field??

;D ;D
    If you are referring to what he does on the field (ala checking into pass all the time vice running) then I would agree with you 100%.

Look, and this will trip Mars off the deepend, from a pure scheme standpoint, for the first time the Chiller will have a guy on the field that he is gonna be willing to turn the whole playbook over to.

If he is right, it will appear like LNAD is running everything, when in fact, LNAD is just being the QB this offense was designed to be run by.

Why in the hell, then, if that is the case, [size=10pt]wouldn't we as fans want to see that happen[/size]?

Season is getting closer, Favre coming to MN is getting closer and Marr is getting closer to accepting the positive side of Favre coming to town.
    I think he's playing mind games, don't except anything at face value.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

;D ;D

I think he's playing mind games, don't except anything at face value.
    In your opinion, what does Favre gain personally by playing mind games?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"tastywaves" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

;D ;D

Negative.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

;D ;D

Negative.
    Looks like you may have been saved if this is truly the last we are to hear of Favre.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"tastywaves" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

;D ;D

Negative.
    Looks like you may have been saved if this is truly the last we are to hear of Favre.
    ...... Until "The official Mike Holmgren Thread" starts in week 6 ;D

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Do the questions include:

Will the FO be able to sign our two top picks in the next 48 hours?
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345