Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Q: Jared Allen said the Favre saga was "annoying" . . .

    (Childress jumps in.)

    A: What else did he say about it? He qualified it. He said: But if you can get Brett Favre, you get Brett Favre. Then he said: When we get him, we're going to go out and try to get Lawrence Taylor. It wasn't all that you're making it out to be.
    Interesting. The haters thought it was a big deal.
    And many of the lovers loved the idea they thought JA & others were texting Favre. What's your point?
    Oh you mean that other ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.
    LOL! You made a specific point to quote that part of the article you posted so all would see it & then when I called you on it & asked if you believed it, then you said you didn't believe it.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Q: Jared Allen said the Favre saga was "annoying" . . .

    (Childress jumps in.)

    A: What else did he say about it? He qualified it. He said: But if you can get Brett Favre, you get Brett Favre. Then he said: When we get him, we're going to go out and try to get Lawrence Taylor. It wasn't all that you're making it out to be.
    Interesting. The haters thought it was a big deal.
    And many of the lovers loved the idea they thought JA & others were texting Favre. What's your point?
    Oh you mean that other ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.
    LOL! You made a specific point to quote that part of the article you posted so all would see it & then when I called you on it & asked if you believed it, then you said you didn't believe it.
    What the hell are you even talking about? Just like Marr, you are making no sense in your Favre rambles. Of course I believe what Childress said in a interview. Really, I mean really. Sad. This interview has nothing to do with Allen texting Favre.

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Q: Jared Allen said the Favre saga was "annoying" . . .

    (Childress jumps in.)

    A: What else did he say about it? He qualified it. He said: But if you can get Brett Favre, you get Brett Favre. Then he said: When we get him, we're going to go out and try to get Lawrence Taylor. It wasn't all that you're making it out to be.
    Interesting. The haters thought it was a big deal.
    And many of the lovers loved the idea they thought JA & others were texting Favre. What's your point?
    Oh you mean that other ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.
    LOL! You made a specific point to quote that part of the article you posted so all would see it & then when I called you on it & asked if you believed it, then you said you didn't believe it.
    What the hell are you even talking about? Just like Marr, you are making no sense in your Favre rambles. Of course I believe what Childress said in a interview. Really, I mean really. Sad. This interview has nothing to do with Allen texting Favre.
    I'm talking about this quote, you know the one I responded to? Or did you forget what you said already.

    marstc09 wrote:
    Oh you mean that [size=10pt]other[/size] ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    gagarr's Avatar
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    Chilly can have all the questions he wants.

    I just want Chilly to have a good answer when it's 3rd down, on off and def.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

  5. #15
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    Q: Let's talk about the guy who could be throwing the ball to these receivers. If Brett Favre signs, how much would that open up the offense for you to do things that maybe you hadn't been able to do before?

    A: I don't want to get into ifs and hypotheticals. I don't have a crystal ball, so I'd be guessing. This is a down-the-road question, maybe.
    Nice, so you're desperate to bring in a player and yet you don't have a clear idea as to how he will fit in and and improve your KAO. Clearly the thinking of an offensive genius
    :
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  6. #16
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    Brett Favre is tearing this site apart!
    :-[

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=52516.msg973976#msg973976 date=1248617293]
    Q: Jared Allen said the Favre saga was "annoying" . . .

    (Childress jumps in.)

    A: What else did he say about it? He qualified it. He said: But if you can get Brett Favre, you get Brett Favre. Then he said: When we get him, we're going to go out and try to get Lawrence Taylor. It wasn't all that you're making it out to be.
    Interesting. The haters thought it was a big deal.
    And many of the lovers loved the idea they thought JA & others were texting Favre. What's your point?
    Oh you mean that other ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.
    LOL! You made a specific point to quote that part of the article you posted so all would see it & then when I called you on it & asked if you believed it, then you said you didn't believe it.
    What the hell are you even talking about? Just like Marr, you are making no sense in your Favre rambles. Of course I believe what Childress said in a interview. Really, I mean really. Sad. This interview has nothing to do with Allen texting Favre.
    I'm talking about this quote, you know the one I responded to? Or did you forget what you said already.

    marstc09 wrote:
    Oh you mean that [size=10pt]other[/size] ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.
    [/quote]

    You have clearly lost it. That statement was referring to you post. I posted a comment by Chilly and you start blabbing about texting. I called you out on the fact that nobody fell in love with Nichols or Weiners stories. You really need to reread before you make another post.

  8. #18
    CCthebest's Avatar
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,270

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Brett Favre is tearing this site apart!
    :-[
    No Childress is. He put us in this situation yet another year.

  9. #19
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    "CCthebest" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Brett Favre is tearing this site apart!
    :-[
    No Childress is. He put us in this situation yet another year.
    If we don't steal a QB in next year's draft, I will snap. I predict we take a late flyer on another QB!

  10. #20
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    Q: Let's talk about the guy who could be throwing the ball to these receivers. If Brett Favre signs, how much would that open up the offense for you to do things that maybe you hadn't been able to do before?

    A: I don't want to get into ifs and hypotheticals. I don't have a crystal ball, so I'd be guessing. This is a down-the-road question, maybe.
    Nice, so you're desperate to bring in a player and yet you don't have a clear idea as to how he will fit in and and improve your KAO. Clearly the thinking of an offensive genius
    :
    Come on.. even the reporter knew he'd get that answer. Childress doesn't want to badmouth anyone
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What's up with Brad Childress hat?
    By mamaluke in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:49 AM
  2. You're Brad Childress...what's your fix?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 07:13 AM
  3. Brad Childress
    By Json in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 10:59 AM
  4. About Brad Childress
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 03:00 PM
  5. Brad Johnson: Questions and answers
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 12:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •