Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Brad Childress has questions about his team

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Q: Jared Allen said the Favre saga was "annoying" . . .

(Childress jumps in.)

A: What else did he say about it? He qualified it. He said: But if you can get Brett Favre, you get Brett Favre. Then he said: When we get him, we're going to go out and try to get Lawrence Taylor. It wasn't all that you're making it out to be.
    Interesting. The haters thought it was a big deal.
    And many of the lovers loved the idea they thought JA & others were texting Favre. What's your point?
    Oh you mean that other ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.
    LOL! You made a specific point to quote that part of the article you posted so all would see it & then when I called you on it & asked if you believed it, then you said you didn't believe it.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

(Childress jumps in.)

A: What else did he say about it? He qualified it. He said: But if you can get Brett Favre, you get Brett Favre. Then he said: When we get him, we're going to go out and try to get Lawrence Taylor. It wasn't all that you're making it out to be.
    And many of the lovers loved the idea they thought JA & others were texting Favre. What's your point?
    Oh you mean that other ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.
    LOL! You made a specific point to quote that part of the article you posted so all would see it & then when I called you on it & asked if you believed it, then you said you didn't believe it.
    What the hell are you even talking about? Just like Marr, you are making no sense in your Favre rambles. Of course I believe what Childress said in a interview. Really, I mean really. Sad. This interview has nothing to do with Allen texting Favre.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

(Childress jumps in.)

What the hell are you even talking about? Just like Marr, you are making no sense in your Favre rambles. Of course I believe what Childress said in a interview. Really, I mean really. Sad. This interview has nothing to do with Allen texting Favre.
    I'm talking about this quote, you know the one I responded to? Or did you forget what you said already.

marstc09 wrote:
    Oh you mean that [size=10pt]other[/size] ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

Chilly can have all the questions he wants.

I just want Chilly to have a good answer when it's 3rd down, on off and def.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Q: Let's talk about the guy who could be throwing the ball to these receivers. If Brett Favre signs, how much would that open up the offense for you to do things that maybe you hadn't been able to do before?

A: I don't want to get into ifs and hypotheticals. I don't have a crystal ball, so I'd be guessing. This is a down-the-road question, maybe.
    Nice, so you're desperate to bring in a player and yet you don't have a clear idea as to how he will fit in and and improve your KAO. Clearly the thinking of an offensive genius
    :
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Brett Favre is tearing this site apart!
    :-[

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=52516.msg973976#msg973976 date=1248617293]

(Childress jumps in.)

I'm talking about this quote, you know the one I responded to? Or did you forget what you said already.

marstc09 wrote:
    Oh you mean that [size=10pt]other[/size] ESPN story? Do you have a quote from a lover that proves that? All I remember is a bunch of people doubting another ESPN story.
    [/quote]

You have clearly lost it. That statement was referring to you post. I posted a comment by Chilly and you start blabbing about texting. I called you out on the fact that nobody fell in love with Nichols or Weiners stories. You really need to reread before you make another post.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

"kevoncox" wrote:
    No Childress is. He put us in this situation yet another year.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"CCthebest" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    No Childress is. He put us in this situation yet another year.
    If we don't steal a QB in next year's draft, I will snap. I predict we take a late flyer on another QB!

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Q: Let's talk about the guy who could be throwing the ball to these receivers. If Brett Favre signs, how much would that open up the offense for you to do things that maybe you hadn't been able to do before?

A: I don't want to get into ifs and hypotheticals. I don't have a crystal ball, so I'd be guessing. This is a down-the-road question, maybe.
    Nice, so you're desperate to bring in a player and yet you don't have a clear idea as to how he will fit in and and improve your KAO. Clearly the thinking of an offensive genius
    :
    Come on.. even the reporter knew he'd get that answer. Childress doesn't want to badmouth anyone
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast