Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Is Brad Childress Any Better Than Mike Tice?

"antoniopierce58" wrote:
    This Giants Linebacker is better than any of the one's you have on your team.

Anyone who thinks so unedcuatedly about football like yourself should re evaluate their reasons to watch and follow the sport.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    I know this schmuck has already been banned, but did he seriously misspeell the word uneducated while trying to insult the intelligence of others? wow. Not to mention the fact that I really don't think uneducated can be used in an adverbal form.

Del Rio Guest

We should just have posted this as big as possible.

[img width=195 height=201]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/aronimos/crosseyedcopy.jpg[/img]

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    Already based on fact that he is holding players accountable Is a huge plus over anything that Tice has done.
    He hired his Defensive coaching staff which is already an improvement to go along with the new attitude.

I for one would like to give the guy a chance just like I did Tice.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"antoniopierce58" wrote:
    Brad Childress couldnt smell talent if it was sitting right infront of him.
    Atleast Mike Tice bought in players who were fast, athletic and could make plays on offense.
    Mike Tomlin was a great hiring and he got the talent he needed here, but childress really did nothing other than getting steve hutchinson.

I beleive not getting in an athletic tight end and leaving kleinssaser and wiggins as your tight ends in a pure west coast system was foolish. I also beleive that we should have brought in a speed back similar to michael benett such as brian calhoun or we should have kept taurean henderson.
    In the west coast system, speed backs are key because their is alot of catching and open field running done in this system.
    Why draft chad greenway when you have talented backers in napoleonar harris, ej henderson and a solid lb in ben leber?
    Lawrence Maroney would be alot better than chester taylor imo.
    Chester taylor is an average back with no burst in the open field. Not getting a veteran qb as Brian Griese or Jon Kitna was another mistake.
    I always knew that brad johnson didnt have it in him to lead us to the playoffs, but he was the chosen one by mustache man childress.

Along with his conservative playcalling, Brad Childress can't spark a fire for S***t.
    He has no emotion as a coach, like Mike Tice and other good coaches do.
    He can't make the team get out their and play agressive.
    Hopefully tomlin will become our head coach.

[img width=15 height=15]http://www.purplepride.org/forums/Themes/default/images/warnban.gif[/img] We are done playing this game. This is Tillmanhasnoballs alternate account he is using because he has been banned. His posts are intended to create conflict. His IP address is not a community one yet it matches the aforementioned user.
    What a flaming idiot.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"The" wrote:
    "antoniopierce58" wrote:
    This Giants Linebacker is better than any of the one's you have on your team.

Anyone who thinks so unedcuatedly about football like yourself should re evaluate their reasons to watch and follow the sport.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    I know this schmuck has already been banned, but did he seriously misspeell the word uneducated while trying to insult the intelligence of others? wow. Not to mention the fact that I really don't think uneducated can be used in an adverbal form.
    Think you can excuse him as he'd probably lent the family brain cell to his kid brother for the day - after all someone has to be able to hold down a regular daytime occupation
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

BionicMango is offline Waterboy

[img width=400 height=267]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/waitabit100/bunny.jpg[/img]Ok hows that for you.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/waitabit100/539572070_m.gif

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

"ChezPizmo" wrote:
    Personally, I don't see how someone could make a for real judgement considering this is only Brad's first year. Half year at that.
    I agree 100%. It is way too early to compare the two. Give Childress a year or two, then compare them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345