Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boycott!

Idahovike is offline Training Camp

Boycott!

The pro-image is the most anti-viking sports retailer. They won't carry any vike merchandise, maybe it is just the store in Boise but I know that the owner is a Bears fan and he has banned anything purple and yellow from his store. They don't even have the new uni in stock. Last year they had a Kyle Orton jersey as well as other superstars like mark bradley and charles tillman and didn't have one vikes jersey.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Boycott!

"Idahovike" wrote:
    The pro-image is the most anti-viking sports retailer. They won't carry any vike merchandise, maybe it is just the store in Boise but I know that the owner is a Bears fan and he has banned anything purple and yellow from his store. They don't even have the new uni in stock. Last year they had a Kyle Orton jersey as well as other superstars like mark bradley and charles tillman and didn't have one vikes jersey.
    Are they a national chain? If so, complain to corporate. They will put a swift boot in his A$$ if they have any control over the individual locations.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Idahovike is offline Training Camp

I'm not sure

boognish is offline Coordinator

"Idahovike" wrote:
    I'm not sure
    It's a national chain. They have them in over 25 states, according to their website. http://www.proimage.net/find_a_franchise.php

I'd go talk to the store manager first; perhaps it was just an oversight, or he didn't think there were enough Vikes fans down there to make it worth his while. If he gets uppity, just tell him how bad the Bears suck and call the corporate offices :grin: .

Do you live down in Boise? I'm up in Moscow. Go Vikes!!
    I am a dipshit!!!

Greenway26 is offline Training Camp

"Idahovike" wrote:
    I'm not sure
    You should be able to search the internet for it, type in the name, and corporate headquarters or something into google and see what it brings up. The other guy had a good idea about complaining to corporate if it's indeed a chain, and he'd be in trouble real quick. Especially considering that you're not in IL so the Bears bias is ridiculous.

"Greenway26" wrote:
    "Idahovike" wrote:
    I'm not sure
    You should be able to search the internet for it, type in the name, and corporate headquarters or something into google and see what it brings up. The other guy had a good idea about complaining to corporate if it's indeed a chain, and he'd be in trouble real quick. Especially considering that you're not in IL so the Bears bias is ridiculous.
    Send letters to ANYONE you can get an address for...make that bass turd suffer!

Signed,
    The Other Guy
    :lol:

tiersius is offline Rookie

Yeah, they have one here in Rapid City, They have about six different Vikes jerseys in right now so it must just be a store manager thing.

Greenway26 is offline Training Camp

Well, from what I heard the owner carries the scrub Bears' jerseys, so there is really no excuse for not carrying ANY Vikings' jerseys. Just go to corporate, no use dealing with someone as ignorant as that owner is directly, let the company straighten him out.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"boognish" wrote:
    "Idahovike" wrote:
    I'm not sure
    It's a national chain. They have them in over 25 states, according to their website. http://www.proimage.net/find_a_franchise.php

I'd go talk to the store manager first; perhaps it was just an oversight, or he didn't think there were enough Vikes fans down there to make it worth his while. If he gets uppity, just tell him how bad the Bears suck and call the corporate offices :grin: .

I was born in Moscow!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "Idahovike" wrote:
    I'm not sure

I was born in Moscow!!
    Commie bass turd!!! :razz:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast