Thread: Boston Traded

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Boston Traded

ok so David Boston got traded to the Dolphins for a 6th round pick, a sixth!!! Are WR's not worth anything anymore? TO for a fifth (Eagles) and Boston for a sixth! we should of done that trade
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Boston Traded

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dart18

ok so David Boston got traded to the Dolphins for a 6th round pick, a sixth!!! Are WR's not worth anything anymore? TO for a fifth (Eagles) and Boston for a sixth! we should of done that trade
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

TO was supposed to be for a 5th and James Thrash, but ended up being a 2nd with the Ravens. Boston was for a 6th and player to be named later, who that is I guess we'll have to find out later. Boston sucks though and had one good year 3 years ago. TO is a headache for any team that ends up with him. If he goes to the Eagles it would just be a matter of time before he b**ches about how bad Donovan is. Some one like Moss is worth about 3 first rounders. And that is no exaggeration.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Kleinsasser is offline Rookie

Boston Traded

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dart18

We wouldn't have gotten anything for Bates. I don't miss him, and I don't think he would have been much worth any trade we would ahve gotten after looking at how the league it reacting to other WRs that are much better than Bates.
    Latoya Jackson: "Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub...Yay God!"

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Boston Traded

Well, Boston sucks..........he dosen't deserve more than a 6th round pick........but I'm drafting him for FFL next season!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Boston Traded

Boston isn't horrible plus he has the size folks love in a WR. What really drove his value down (and T.O.'s also) was that they are freakin' head cases. Now Moss can be and has been a headcase also. The difference seems to be that Moss is SLOWLY starting to grow out of it while the other two seem to be getting worse. A good illustration of this is the T.O. situation. I just don't get the fact that his agent screwed up and so there is a possibility that T.O. can still get what he wants. I say if he wants to fire then sue his agent go for it! Other then that I really don't understand what the fuss is about. If he doesn't want to play for the Ravens for X million a year he can always go home and see who's hiring.
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Boston Traded

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

Well, Boston sucks..........he dosen't deserve more than a 6th round pick........but I'm drafting him for FFL next season!

Cool! I want to be in your league!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Boston Traded

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

Cool! I want to be in your league!!!
    LOL. I'm not thinking a high pick with him, I'm thinking around a 12th round pick. He'll be my 3rd or 4th reciver (damn WR's........they screwed me over last year!).

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.