Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Wonder what he blew first, the coke or Bieber?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    Glad that Manziel is not on the Vikings. As really the new coaching staff would not take to his partying ways.
    NFL 2013 is Here!

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    JM may end up being a great NFL QB ..... but I like our chances with Teddy better .... lower risk.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    I hold no ill will against Manziel. I hope he does well in the NFL for the Browns. Those fans deserve a winner.
    Manziel is not a Viking, so I hope he face-plants.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    I hope he face plants not only because he is not a Viking but also because I don't like anything about him and I think he's a fraud.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Johnny is making it pretty clear that partying is very important to him regardless of what his employer tells him. Rolling dollar bills in a bathroom of a nightclub is putting him in the spotlight of the NFL as well.

Maybe he'll turn a page and grow up, but at his current pace we may never get to see what he could be in the NFL. Which would be a shame.
    Josh Gordon is making it pretty clear that partying is very important to him regardless of what his employer tells him. Unlike Johnny, Josh is actually breaking laws, getting arrested & into legal trouble & facing a 1 year NFL suspension.

But yeah, apparently Johnny, not Josh is the one that needs to grow up.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    He blew nothing.

Or do people actually think the photographer took a pic of Johnny rolling up a bill, but passed on taking a pic of him doing a line.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Johnny is making it pretty clear that partying is very important to him regardless of what his employer tells him. Rolling dollar bills in a bathroom of a nightclub is putting him in the spotlight of the NFL as well.

Maybe he'll turn a page and grow up, but at his current pace we may never get to see what he could be in the NFL. Which would be a shame.
    Josh Gordon is making it pretty clear that partying is very important to him regardless of what his employer tells him. Unlike Johnny, Josh is actually breaking laws, getting arrested & into legal trouble & facing a 1 year NFL suspension.

But yeah, apparently Johnny, not Josh is the one that needs to grow up.
    Not sure why you need to compare the two. Josh is getting his, most likely suspended for the year. Definitely fighting his own personal demons and hurting his franchise in the process. Feel free to dump on him as much as you want.

If you want to defend Johnny and pretend he is doing nothing wrong go for it. I doubt anyone in the Browns' franchise agrees with you. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    He blew nothing.

Or do people actually think the photographer took a pic of Johnny rolling up a bill, but passed on taking a pic of him doing a line.
    How do you know whether he blew anything. Including Bieber. Just because the guy with the cellphone didn't get Johnny in the act doesn't mean it didn't happen. Certainly there must be some scenario in your head where you can see the guy with the cellphone (aka the photographer) didn't have an opportunity to catch him in the act. Like maybe he was rolling up his own bill.

If Johnny is just playing with the public, that is probably worse than the actual act.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    How do you know whether he blew anything. Including Bieber. Just because the guy with the cellphone didn't get Johnny in the act doesn't mean it didn't happen. Certainly there must be some scenario in your head where you can see the guy with the cellphone (aka the photographer) didn't have an opportunity to catch him in the act. Like maybe he was rolling up his own bill.

If Johnny is just playing with the public, that is probably worse than the actual act.
    I still think its just an antenna for his money phone

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast