Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. O is offline Starter

Boomer talking smack about Vikes D

I just heard Boomer Esiason on Total Access yapping about how if there's any defense in the playoffs he would want to play against it would be the Vikings. I think he was temporarily blinded last weekend, cause he also said "they haven't shown me anything."
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings' defense worse than my Packers' defense? I doubt it! And I doubt it HARD! If I'm a Viking Lover, I cheer on these negative overviews of the Vikings. Ya'll see where all the negative stuff landed the Vikes this past Sunday. Heck, if I were a Viking Lover, I'd say "continue the playa hatin," becuase, all it's doing is firing the Vikes up.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    Vikings' defense worse than my Packers' defense? I doubt it! And I doubt it HARD! If I'm a Viking Lover, I cheer on these negative overviews of the Vikings. Ya'll see where all the negative stuff landed the Vikes this past Sunday. Heck, if I were a Viking Lover, I'd say "continue the playa hatin," becuase, all it's doing is firing the Vikes up.
    we know now that u are a closet viking fan.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Boomer talking smack about Vikes D

"Mr. O" wrote:
    I just heard Boomer Esiason on Total Access yapping about how if there's any defense in the playoffs he would want to play against it would be the Vikings. I think he was temporarily blinded last weekend, cause he also said "they haven't shown me anything."
    i guess the jets fans have been calling him a homer. i will stick with them on that one. they just spout off and take side for sake of arguement anyway, so who cares.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Boomer talking smack about Vikes D

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "Mr. O" wrote:
    i guess the jets fans have been calling him a homer. i will stick with them on that one. they just spout off and take side for sake of arguement anyway, so who cares.
    jets fans? didn't he play longer with the bengals? At least he went to a superbowl with them!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

What? A closet Vikings' fan? :bootyshake: Come on, now. My team may be out of the running, but I'm not out of my mind. So what if I give props to the Vikings (what other team can I DARE to root for?). They're representing the NFC North (represent yo click!!). What's wrong with that? I'm sure Vikings' fans would do the same for the Packers in they were still in, and Vikings weren't. Trust me, lad, I'm no Viking Lover.

Ummmmm, you're wrong there bono, no way I would ever root for the pack if they were in the playoffs and we were out!! Is that considered poor sportsmanship? Well, if it is I don't care!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LIFE,
    nothing's wrong w/ you NOT supporting the Pack if they were in the position your Vikes are in. That's cool. Everybody's different. Just remember, when the smoke clears -and the Packers' sissyfied tweetybird of a defense complete Defensive Tackling 095 -I'm a Packer Backer 4 Life. And a NFC North supporter for all time.

I got ya bono!! I just can't come to cheer for the pack! It would probably kill me!

Moss8411 is offline Waterboy

if they play sunday liek they did agianst the packers they will win,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast