Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    Jeromme Bettis is just a tid bit bigger then AD.
    I don't see AD "laying out" Urlacher.
    You guys have been watching too many college reals.


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    "Billy" wrote:
    Jeromme Bettis is just a tid bit bigger then AD.
    I don't see AD "laying out" Urlacher.
    You guys have been watching too many college reals.
    Yes, the Bus (at 5' 11" and 255 lbs) was stockier than AD is (6' 1", 217), but AD is known for running into and over LBs.
    I will not be surprised at all to see him run over Urlacher.
    Size is definately not the only thing necessary to run people over.

    Plus, the video wasn't really put in for a comparison...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    Jeromme Bettis is just a tid bit bigger then AD.
    I don't see AD "laying out" Urlacher.
    You guys have been watching too many college reals.
    Yes, the Bus (at 5' 11" and 255 lbs) was stockier than AD is (6' 1", 217), but AD is known for running into and over LBs.
    I will not be surprised at all to see him run over Urlacher.
    Size is definately not the only thing necessary to run people over.

    Plus, the video wasn't really put in for a comparison...
    Yeah I know where your coming from,
    I just don't see it happening like all y'all are calling it.
    When Bush came into the league he got knocked down a peg.


    Well Oct 14th will be soon enough.


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    "Billy" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    Jeromme Bettis is just a tid bit bigger then AD.
    I don't see AD "laying out" Urlacher.
    You guys have been watching too many college reals.
    Yes, the Bus (at 5' 11" and 255 lbs) was stockier than AD is (6' 1", 217), but AD is known for running into and over LBs.
    I will not be surprised at all to see him run over Urlacher.
    Size is definately not the only thing necessary to run people over.

    Plus, the video wasn't really put in for a comparison...
    Yeah I know where your coming from,
    I just don't see it happening like all y'all are calling it.
    When Bush came into the league he got knocked down a peg.


    Well Oct 14th will be soon enough.
    I agree with ya on that point.
    I bet the coaches work with him alot on how not to take shots and avoid punishment.
    If he doesn't learn he will be dinged early and often
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    The 100 yard dash in 10.3 seconds



    Now Thats fast as hell.
    Can't wait to see this guy play.
    I will put cash down that he rips the league up as long as he stays healthy.
    Not that I'm really concerned about his collarbone etc, but I say it more because lots of injuries happen through out the year.
    I'm down right excited.

  6. #16
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    "Json" wrote:
    The 100 yard dash in 10.3 seconds



    Now Thats fast as hell.
    Can't wait to see this guy play.
    I will put cash down that he rips the league up as long as he stays healthy.
    Not that I'm really concerned about his collarbone etc, but I say it more because lots of injuries happen through out the year.
    I'm down right excited.
    I bet Michael Bennett could beat him, lol.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  7. #17
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    The guy is honest and passionate.
    I hope this will help translate into a good season not only for him, but the team as well.

    Let's face it, we are not going to win games by throwing the ball.
    We are going to win games with the run.
    I am really looking forward to see this kid with a horned helmet on his dome.
    Should be fun to watch.

  8. #18
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    Please AP....JUST STAY HEALTHY!

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    Jeromme Bettis is just a tid bit bigger then AD.
    I don't see AD "laying out" Urlacher.
    You guys have been watching too many college reals.
    Yes, the Bus (at 5' 11" and 255 lbs) was stockier than AD is (6' 1", 217), but AD is known for running into and over LBs.
    I will not be surprised at all to see him run over Urlacher.
    Size is definately not the only thing necessary to run people over.

    Plus, the video wasn't really put in for a comparison...
    Any day Urlacher gets knocked on his ass is a good day

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Body Shots - Adrian Peterson

    We have all watched the highlight reels. AD is amazing at running people over, one of the best i've ever seen. He also has a simply amazing stiff arm move. However, AD has the skills to simply juke the shit out of defenders too. When Urlacher tries to lay him out, he will miss.

    He is not just a powerful runner, he is the complete package.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bob Sansevere's Body Shots: Vikings kicker Ryan Longwell
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 09:22 PM
  2. Body Shots: Vikings CB Cedric Griffin
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 11:58 PM
  3. Bryant McKinnie - Body shots
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 06:33 AM
  4. Ben Leber - Body shots
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 07:01 PM
  5. Body Shots: Pat Williams
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •