Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Boat thing-IS THIS TRUE??

I think they would have got caught regardless.. Flying in strippers and booze on a boat doesn't work without getting busted ussually.. Either way what a Bia!!! I would never rat anyone out.. Against the way I am

Jkurtkrauss is offline Rookie

That's right! An eighteen year old waitress blew the whistle.

Blew what????
    Spread my ashes at the H^3

SteelerFan is offline Training Camp

"Jkurtkrauss" wrote:

Blew what????
    Real nice attitude about the whole thing...how would you feel if it was YOUR wife or daughter that was subjected to that?

As far as "being singled out because he's recognizable"....that's a crock of ****, too. If you don't want to be "singled out" you have two choices: name the others involved or DON"T partake of the festivities.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"SteelerFan" wrote:
    "Jkurtkrauss" wrote:

Blew what????
    Real nice attitude about the whole thing...how would you feel if it was YOUR wife or daughter that was subjected to that?

As far as "being singled out because he's recognizable"....that's a crock of ****, too. If you don't want to be "singled out" you have two choices: name the others involved or DON"T partake of the festivities.
    Well, we would hope that our wives or daughters were not a part of that. But, at the age of 18 they can do what they want.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    They were offended because nobody brought a sheep to bend over!
    I just busted a gut! :lol:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"SteelerFan" wrote:
    "Jkurtkrauss" wrote:

Blew what????

Well Pep seems to pissed about this and we all know that noone lies right? Especially a few years ago when some woman said that Bettis raped her right? she was telling the truth, about Bettis forcing himself in her right, it wasn't about trying to get money? Did you believe him when he said he didn't do?
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"SteelerFan" wrote:
    "Jkurtkrauss" wrote:

Blew what????

I never said he got singled out, I just stated a fact, that McKinnie and DC are probably the most recognizable and since more players didn't have charges filed against them, it is because they weren't recognized, they didn't stand out.

DC and KG (and formerly Moss) are recognizable by 99% of Minnesotans. They are high profile.

Smoot is new to the state and hasn't had as much time to get his face known. McKinnie, due to his size and his mug being shown around Minnesota is more recognizable than Moe and Smoot.

The team was singled out, if it was regular guys, they would have turned the boat around and I bet nothing would have happened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12