Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    Stash.
    That bastard is the underlying reason for any loss.

    [img width=160 height=265]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/stash_Whole.jpg[/img]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #22
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    "Acumen" wrote:
    Stash.
    That bastard is the underlying reason for any loss.

    [img width=160 height=265]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/stash_Whole.jpg[/img]
    Sure! Blame a guy who isn't even a member here anymore & can't defend himself verbally.


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #23
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    BJ & T-Will get my hate filled balls
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

  4. #24
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    "Gift" wrote:
    BJ & T-Will get my hate filled balls
    Nice sig!

    Too bad you mispelled a word!

    ;D

    You spelled it right once!
    ;D ;D

  5. #25
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    BJ & T-Will get my hate filled balls
    Nice sig!

    Too bad you mispelled a word!
    ;D
    doh, owned
    :-
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    919

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    i guess i dont support the vikes then
    :P
    i have a hard time giving up on him. he has too much potential, and he could still come around. but everyone is entitled to his opinioin! pretty funny sig, if i do say so myself.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

  7. #27
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    i guess i dont support the vikes then
    :P
    i have a hard time giving up on him. he has too much potential, and he could still come around. but everyone is entitled to his opinioin! pretty funny sig, if i do say so myself.
    It's just for fun but really, how many 3rd down drops does it take before he doesn't come in on 3rd down?
    Even I felt bad for him a little after that drop cuz I know he's hating himself for it just as much but really, enough is enough.
    He
    may come around some day but he should have to earn a starting spot all over again imo .
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    919

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    "Gift" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    i guess i dont support the vikes then
    :P
    i have a hard time giving up on him. he has too much potential, and he could still come around. but everyone is entitled to his opinioin! pretty funny sig, if i do say so myself.
    It's just for fun but really, how many 3rd down drops does it take before he doesn't come in on 3rd down?
    Even I felt bad for him a little after that drop cuz I know he's hating himself for it just as much but really, enough is enough.
    He
    may come around some day but he should have to earn a starting spot all over again imo .
    yea i hear ya. i hope he can prove himself, and soon.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

  9. #29
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    "Gift" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    i guess i dont support the vikes then
    :P
    i have a hard time giving up on him. he has too much potential, and he could still come around. but everyone is entitled to his opinioin! pretty funny sig, if i do say so myself.
    It's just for fun but really, how many 3rd down drops does it take before he doesn't come in on 3rd down?
    Even I felt bad for him a little after that drop cuz I know he's hating himself for it just as much but really, enough is enough.
    He
    may come around some day but he should have to earn a starting spot all over again imo .
    Gift, you should probably spell your sig right for some credibility in your opinion there....not ripping, just suggesting.

  10. #30
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Blame Ball of the week

    Me, for actually thinking we were good. At least from this point on I'll expect less and thus not be as disappointed when we lose.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Please Pass The Ball To The WRs This Week!!!
    By vikingsblitz in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 10:55 PM
  2. Wrong ball to blame for missed FG?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 10:22 AM
  3. This week's Blame Ball goes to...
    By WINchester FIELDer in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 07:08 PM
  4. Game Ball(s) vs Seahawks Week 7
    By skum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 03:29 PM
  5. Game Ball(s) vs Lions Week 5
    By skum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 11:49 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •