Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Blame Ball of the week

Brad johnson.... for not knowing how to run an NFL offence any more.
    Remember last time the vikings were lucky enough to have a #7 come in for our QB?
    The best thing for the 98 vikings was to have johnson go down, the best thing for this team would be to have johnson sit the bench.
    Its never right to wish injury on a player, I dont want johnson to be injured, i want him to sit on the bench, thats were he belongs.
    Troy williamson needs to be unemployed, he is terrible.
    Some passes have been behind him and others on the team, but they still need to catch the ball.
    You republican whore!

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

I still say Williamson will pull through in the end. We DO need a new qb. I'm done with BJ, even though we share the same first name. If this is a "new team" year, we need a newer QB. I want T-Jack to get more snaps. Blame ball: BJ for still playing way past his prime and for making Favre look excellent.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

Childress...can we run a no huddle at some point to get the D out of their rythem? maybe? please?

peace...
    peace...

verovike is offline Training Camp

Brad Johnson and the entire "receiving" corps. get my vote.
    I can't be too hard on the O line.
    When the D comes with numbers (extra rushers), it is on the QB to make the hot read or atleast protect the ball.
    The defense knows exactly where brad will be on almost every pass play, they don't have to contain him...just run as fast as they can to the spot 5 yards directly behind the center!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"verovike" wrote:
    Brad Johnson and the entire "receiving" corps. get my vote.
    I can't be too hard on the O line.
    When the D comes with numbers (extra rushers), it is on the QB to make the hot read or atleast protect the ball.
    The defense knows exactly where brad will be on almost every pass play, they don't have to contain him...just run as fast as they can to the spot 5 yards directly behind the center!
    "receiving corps" is begining to become an oxymoron. In order to have a "receiving corp" they must be able to catch the ball.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Fred smoot.....because he missed one tackle.

In all honesty, smoot had a great game last week, he looked good again this week.
    You republican whore!

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

^LOL. WE should keep all of our defensive members next season. Especially with the IR's coming back. however, some heads on the offensive side of the ball are gonna roll, namely BJ. TWill will pull through. He's had too much pressure on him from day 1. Give him a #2 reciever title, get a #1 WR for our team, and then he'll build his confidence to be a #1. HE's not Randy, he never will be, but he'll still be good. Trust me guys, i know these things.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I agree with Singer on this one.. Travis Taylor had that illegal block in the back on Chester Taylor's TD catch that really messed up our chances to win the game.. You add that with the play of our left side of the offensive line, our QB sucking more then a Hoover Vacum cleaner, and our WR's that couldn't catch anything ( not even a cold in the Minnesota winters, or even the herpes virus from a 2 dollar crackwhore)..

Changes need to be made very soon regarding this circus we call an offense.. Do something, put in different WR's, bench Johnson and start TJ.. Do whatever it is that they need to do to get this team jump started.. Oh, and by the way.. Those of you who think that starting TJ so soon is going to ruin his career, get a clue..

We never would have seen what guys were made of unless they got the nod over their starter.. Look at Tom Brady for instance, his career has been just ruined since taking over for Drew Bledsoe hasn't it? How about Marc Bulger? Terrible career since going in for Kurt Warner.. How about Kurt Warner? He only won a SB when he took over for Trent Green in ST Louis.. We will never nkow what TJ is made of if they don't put him in there.. It will not ruin his career, it will make him better..

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Brad Childress for, well just about everything hes done this year, but basically for the play calling.

Brad Johson. 3 turnovers. Can only throw the ball 5 yards. More then that, hes inaccurate. Not like he can throw to a receiver that wont drop it

WR They all sucks and drop passes

OLINE cant protect Grandpa Johnson

"singersp" wrote:
    Another blame ball goes to Travis for that hold on the TD run by Taylor
    i agree, also to pretty much the entire offense, with the exception of chester taylor.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast