VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

It is a bit surprising isn't it!

I found this on ESPN, at the Vikings site. I think this is rather interesting myself, or puzzling, one of the two!

It's a bit surprising that Minnesota, which has projected second-year pro E.J. Henderson into the starting middle linebacker vacancy created by the retirement of Greg Biekert, hasn't considered signing Jeremiah Trotter, at least as an insurance policy, ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli writes in his June 25 Tip Sheet. Henderson is talented by has been hounded this spring by a series of offseason problems. He was found guilty on Thursday of drunken driving charges in Maryland and was allegedly involved in a June 6 melee outside a Minneapolis night club.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=min

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

i actually read on vu that they discussed it, but decided that they didn't want to spend the kind of money that trotter would want
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Does anybody know what kind of money Trotter wants? Yeah I suppose we shouldn't use the excess money to help build our team and make it better!! (That was sarcasm in case you couldn't figure it out!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

is it that hard to transition from middle to play outside? ... if we signed trotter and he's as good as his hype, then playing outside should be no problem, should it? ... i don't know much about linebacking, so someone please clarify =)