Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Birk's Situation - injury?

ESPN is still calling Matt Birk "Questionable" on the Vikes traing camp site but the date in the injury report is yesterday (August 3rd). I haven't seen an update yet but over on the KFAN "Purple Chat" they are making a big deal out of this story (or non-story) such as the case may be.
    They are comparing it to last year when Birk showed up for camp, they claimed ne couldn't play because of an injury and so he gave the team an option of play him or give him a year off with full salary. The Vikes took the latter.
    Now, some people are questioning if he's gonna pull the same "scam" (their words, not mine) again.
    The real question is how injured is he? I posted this before but it got buried in another thread on Birk. I don't see any reports on this anywhere except that one place on ESPN.
    Does any know FOR CERTAIN what's going on with Birk?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Prophet Guest

Re: Birk's Situation - injury?

I'm certain that at this point I will not believe it. I haven't heard anything from other sources yet. The media will saturate the wires with it regardless of whether it's true or not and then we'll find out. Sure hope it's not true. I've read nothing but positive blurbs about him. That questionable status and his hip ailment have been attached to him since last year.

Del Rio Guest

It blows my mind that people are still stuck on that.

I haven't heard anything. Hopefully he is ok.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

This is something that we CAN NOT afford if it is true. We need him in that O-line for it to reach its full potential.

I think if that was the case, KFAN would be running this every half hour
    You republican whore!

Prophet Guest

For over a year every time they mentioned Birk's name it has been OC Matt Birk (hip). Even the latest blurb that is titled, "Birk ready to prove he's healthy' has that attached to it. Bullshit is my call, and one of the teenagers on the ESPN site started the Aug. 3 rumor. That's my interpretation anyway.

===============================================

Vikings | Birk ready to prove he’s healthy - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:37:56 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip) is ready to show everyone he's healthy again for the 2006 season. "There's that final threshold that I need to cross," Birk said. "I need to put the pads on and get out there. Once I go through some practices, and there's no doubt that I'm 100 percent, then it'll symbolize to me that it's been a long road back. It's been two years. So it'll kind of be like a milestone." Birk said he has been dogged by the same question: "How do you feel?" With hip and hernia injuries sidelining him for the entire 2005 season and costing him four games in 2004, Birk acknowledged that the question is somewhat warranted. "For me, I have to prove that, first of all, I'm healthy, and secondly, that I can still play at a level that contributes to the team," he said. "So I have a lot to prove to a lot of people. But most importantly, to myself, that I am back."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Childress says Birk has looked okay - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 24 Jul 2006 05:48:21 -0700

Sid Hartman, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress said OC Matt Birk (hip) has looked okay and ready for the 2006 season. Birk sat out the 2005 season after undergoing hip surgery. About Birk and his health, Childress said: "He pushed sleds. He pushed people. It's not like it's patty-cake in those minicamps. He's playing against some pretty good guys with DTs Pat Williams and Kevin Williams in there. I think he acknowledged that he feels healthy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Birk doing well - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:42:36 -0700

Kevin Seifert, writing for the Sporting News, reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip), who missed all of last because of surgery to both hips and for a sports hernia, made it through the entire offseason practice schedule without reporting any discomfort.

Vikings | Cook insurance for Birk - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:17:48 -0700

Mark Craig and Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, report the Minnesota Vikings selected OC Ryan Cook (New Mexico) in the second round of the NFL Draft. At 6-6 and 328 pounds, his size makes him highly unusual for the position. He figures as a possible insurance policy against the health of starting OC Matt Birk.

Vikings | Birk eager to return - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 7 Apr 2006 20:53:45 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk was able to take every snap with the first-team offense during the team's first practice. It was the first time in two years Birk was able to practice without pain. Birk said, "To be able to wake up, to practice and go through everything pain-free, it just puts you in a great mood. I had plenty of bad plays. I'm rusty. But I'll worry about those things tomorrow. I'm just happy I made it through today."

Vikings | Birk to participate - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:14:42 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Star-Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk will participate in the team's minicamp April 7-9. It will be Birk's first football-related activity since undergoing hip surgery last September.

Vikings | Birk doing well - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:10:17 -0800

Sid Hartman, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip, hernia), who missed all of last season after hip surgery, is taking part in all of the drills in the Vikings spring program and said he is 100 percent and could play in a game tomorrow if needed.

Vikings | Have not completed restructuring efforts with Birk - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:30:23 -0800

Kevin Seifert and Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings have not been able to complete restructuring efforts with C Matt Birk, according to his agent Joe Linta.

Vikings | Birk apologizes to Upshaw - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 4 Mar 2006 19:09:02 -0800

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk called NFLPA executive director Gene Upshaw to apologize for earlier comments. Birk said he regretted making the less-than-complimentary remark to describe Upshaw. Birk said, "I left him a voice mail apologizing. The union and the players and the game is something I feel passionate about, and I was kind of emotionally charged. I left him my number and hope that he calls me back. It just wasn't a classy thing to do on my part, and I regret it."

Vikings | Birk slams Upshaw - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:07:49 -0800

The Boston Globe reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk is not happy with the job done by NFLPA executive director Gene Upshaw. Birk said, "Too many guys in the league just accept whatever Gene says. I don't know why no one has called this guy out."

Vikings | Team may want to rework Birk’s contract - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:39:02 -0800

Jeff Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings may want to rework OC Matt Birk's contract. Agent Joe Linta has made it clear on several occasions that Birk won't accept a pay cut after sitting out last season following surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left hip. "The Vikings expressed concern about will he be 100 percent?" Linta said. "We disagree. But we are listening to some trade-off proposals where Matt gets something and they get something." Birk, whose contract runs through 2008, is scheduled to make approximately $4.4 million in 2006, according to league figures. Birk said Thursday, March 2, his injured hip feels fine.

Vikings | Team eyeing Bentley - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:28:43 -0800

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings have their eye on soon-to-be unrestricted free agent OL LeCharles Bentley (Saints). Bentley is considered one of the top linemen available and would give the Vikings valuable versatility. The Vikings, who are expected to have the most salary cap room of any NFL team (about $24 million), likely would use Bentley at right guard but also would have him as an insurance policy should center Matt Birk (hip), have any trouble after missing last season because of surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left hip. One source familiar with the situation said the Vikings are "extremely interested" in Bentley.

Vikings | Birk won't play for less - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:17:44 -0800

Sid Hartman, of the Star Tribune, reports the agent for injured Vikings C Matt Birk (hip, hernia) recently was quoted as saying, "Under no circumstances will Matt Birk play for the Vikings for one penny less than what his contract calls for," which is $3.94 million in 2006. Owner Zygi Wilf was reportedly surprised by the statement. "If Birk can play football he will be paid his contract," Wilf said.

Vikings | Birk remains No. 1 on the depth chart - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 14 Jan 2006 07:19:50 -0800

Don Seeholzer, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip, hernia) missed all of last season following hip surgery that was related to past sports-hernia operations. Despite the surgery, head coach Brad Childress said Birk remains No. 1 on the team's depth chart.

Vikings | Fowler may move on - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 3 Jan 2006 07:19:19 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings OL Melvin Fowler said he may not be back with the team in 2006. The probable return of OC Matt Birk would relegate Fowler to backup duty and he wants to be a starter. Asked where he wants to play, Fowler said: "It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I have the opportunity to start. That's where I want to be." Asked about being a backup to Birk, Fowler said starting is a "priority."

Vikings | Birk Has Surgery - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:32:04 -0700

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) underwent successful surgery to repair the torn labrum in his left hip Tuesday, Sept. 13, in New York, according to Vikings athletic trainer Chuck Barta.

Vikings | Birk Officially Placed on IR - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:33:21 -0700

Vikings.com reports the Minnesota Vikings have officially placed C Matt Birk (hip) on injured reserve ending his 2005 season.

Vikings | Birk to be Placed on IR - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:57:33 -0700

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk's (hip) agent, Joe Linta, said the Vikings have told him they are going to place Birk on Injured Reserve. Thus, Birk will miss the entire 2005 season.

Vikings | Birk does not Play - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:26:14 -0700

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) did not play in the team's preseason game Friday, Aug. 26, due to a hip injury.

Vikings | Update on Birk Situation - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:12:28 -0700

Updating an ongoing story, the Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings owner Zygi Wilf spoke briefly Friday, Aug. 26, with C Matt Birk, and the two agreed to talk further next week about Birk's apparently season-ending left hip injury. Wilf would not say where the discussions would lead, and there are no indications that Birk will do anything other than undergo surgery during the first week of September. Wilf did not rule out adjusting Birk's salary situation. "We're still talking," Wilf said. "We plan to talk with Matt again next week. We don't know where it will go. But our biggest concern is Matt's physical health."

Vikings | More about Birk - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:03:01 -0700

Don Seeholzer, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) says he will be out of the entire 2005 season. "Obviously, I'm disappointed that I won't be able to contribute this year," Birk said, "but at the same time a little bit relieved that I'm going to have surgery and make progress toward getting healthy. At least now I can get on with that process instead of being in limbo." The surgery, tentatively scheduled for the week of Sept. 5, will be the fifth in the past year for Birk, who has a partially torn labrum in his left hip. The projected recovery period for that surgery is three months, but Birk said he considers it to be season-ending. Vice president of football operations Rob Brzezinski said the team is evaluating the center position when he is asked if the team would attempt to find another center. Agent Joe Linta said he and Birk were leaving the door open for the Vikings to change their mind, adding, "Until he goes in on the gurney, they have the opportunity to reconsider."

Vikings | Birk to Miss Significant Time - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:26:45 -0700

The Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) could miss three months because of hip surgery after the Vikings declined to guarantee his contract for 2006. Birk will have the surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left hip, according to agent Joe Linta. Vikings vice president of football operations Rob Brzezinski confirmed the decision early Thursday evening, Aug. 25, but he declined to elaborate on the reasons for the decision.

Vikings | Birk Willing to Play For a Guarantee - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:33:16 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports Minnesota Viking C Matt Birk (hip) is willing to play through the pain for 2005 with the aid of painkillers, but only if the Vikings grant him guarantees that he will be a part of the organization's plans beyond this year. "The ball is essentially in the Vikings' court now," agent Joe Linta said Wednesday, as his client considered whether to play in 2005 or undergo hip surgery that would likely sideline him for the entire season. "They know what Matt has done for the team and what he is willing to do. But it's time to make a decision. Their people are saying Matt has options. But the option is theirs to make now. It's their call." Linta has proposed the Vikings essentially guarantee Birk's 2006 salary of $3.94 million, perhaps by signing him to a contract extension which includes a signing bonus commensurate to that amount. Birk is currently under contract through 2008, and is due total base salaries of $17.14 million for that period, although that is not guaranteed. About the only element upon which both sides seem to agree is that a decision must come within the next day or two.

Vikings | Injury Update: M. Birk - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:40:04 -0700

The Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) will miss the team's season opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday, Sept. 11. Head coach Mike Tice initially hoped to have Birk back at practice Tuesday, Aug. 23, but said the player is "going through a process of getting his body and his mind right in order to make his return."

Vikings | Birk Done Again? - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:51:49 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Start Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (sports hernia, hip) could undergo his fifth surgery on his midsection, which would severely impact his availability for the 2005 season. Birk has underwent three sports hernia surgeries since August 2004, as well as a surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip. The sports hernia surgery takes typically one month to recover from, while the hip surgery left Birk unable to pass a physical for over two months.

Vikings | Birk Still Sidelined - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:45:21 -0700

Vikings.com reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Tice said C Matt Birk (hip) did not practice Monday, Aug. 22, but the team is hopeful he will practice Tuesday, Aug. 23.

Vikings | Injury Update: Birk - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:34:04 -0700

The Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip) visited with a doctor while the team was in New York. While head coach Mike Tice said the team would make a decision Monday, Aug. 22, if he can play during the team's game Friday, Aug. 26, against San Diego, he didn't sound optimistic that Birk would return soon. "It's been slower than anticipated, and it's not a slam dunk he'll play against Tampa Bay (in the regular-season opener)," said Tice.

Vikings | Birk out for Friday - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:49:11 -0700

The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) is out for the team's preseason game against the New York Jets Friday, Aug. 19.

Vikings | Birk goes Through Padded Practice, Doubful for This Week - from www.KFFL.com
    Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:47:15 -0700

The Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip) went through his first padded practice Sunday, Aug. 14. He is doubtful for the team's preseason game at the New York Jets Friday, Aug. 19.

Vikings | Birk Expected to Practice Sunday - from www.KFFL.com
    Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:55:20 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip) is expected to practice Sunday, Aug. 14.

Vikings | Birk Out for Preseason Game - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:19:21 -0700

Judd Zulgad and Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, report Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) will not play in the team's preseason game Friday, Aug. 12.

Vikings | Birk: Off the PUP List and at Practice - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:53:55 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip) was activated off the team's PUP list. He practiced with the team Wednesday afternoon, August 10.

Vikings | Injury Update: Birk - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:54:53 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings trainer Chuck Barta said OC Matt Birk (hip) could be ready to practice later this week, but that he would not play Friday, August 12, against the Kansas City Chiefs. Head coach Mike Tice had been targeting an August 15 return date for Birk.

Vikings | Birk Injury Update - from www.KFFL.com
    Sun, 7 Aug 2005 16:08:51 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) should return to action around Aug. 15. He remains on the team's PUP list.

Vikings | Birk to be Activated from PUP List August 15 - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 6 Aug 2005 16:33:21 -0700

The Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip) will be activated from the PUP list Monday, August 15. He did not practice Saturday, August 6.

Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:04:25 -0700

Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip), who remains on the PUP, is recovery and looks to be well on his way to getting back on the field. He said he feels good and the team is holding him back a little bit. He feels he'll be back on the field in 7-10 days doing some kind of football work.

Vikings | Birk on PUP - from www.KFFL.com
    Sun, 31 Jul 2005 00:40:00 -0700

Mark Craig, of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) has been placed on the team's PUP list and will miss about two weeks of action.

Vikings | Birk does not Practice - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:51:43 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip), as expected, did not practice Saturday morning, July 30. Birk may be on the PUP list for at least two weeks.

Vikings | Birk could be Headed to the PUP List - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 30 Jul 2005 01:04:59 -0700

The Minneapolis Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip) appears headed to the active/physically unable to perform list. Birk underwent hip surgery earlier this summer and was not expected to be ready to do much at the opening of camp. But Birk said, "I feel better than I have felt in a long time," and he is still expected to be ready for the start of the regular season.

Vikings | Birk could Start on PUP List - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:46:32 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) is the only player who could begin training camp on the active/physically unable to perform list. "We'll look at Matt," head coach Mike Tice said. "I'll meet with the doctors and the trainers at noon and we'll discuss all of that."

Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:50:01 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (groin) will undergo a pre-camp physical next week and if all goes well Birk could allay early fears that his offseason groin surgery would cause him to miss the entire preseason. "We'll see how his physical goes next week, but he's doing really, really well right now," head coach Mike Tice said. "He's back to running full speed, and so we'll see. We're going to have to talk that one through as a medical staff and organization next week after his physical."

Vikings | Birk Says He'll Play in Opener - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:30:18 -0700

The Pioneer Press reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (groin) said Thursday, July 7, he guarantees he will play in the season opener September 11 against Tampa Bay. Birk will begin running next week. "I feel great; this right hip will not keep me out of the regular-season opener," said Birk, who has been working out regularly at Winter Park. "That's 100 percent guaranteed. I'm like superhuman. At least that's what I tell myself."

Vikings | Birk Watches Practice - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 6 Jun 2005 21:53:22 -0700

The Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip), who had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right hip last week and will be out two to three months, showed up at Monday's, June 6, practice to watch. Team trainer Chuck Barta said Birk is doing better.

Vikings | More on Birk - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 4 Jun 2005 05:17:03 -0700

Don Seeholzer, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) likely will open training camp on the physically unable to perform list. He underwent surgery Tuesday, May 31 to repair a torn labrum in his right hip. "We'll probably take it real easy with him early in camp and then, as he progresses, we'll move him in there," Vikings head coach Mike Tice said. "He'll certainly, unless there's a setback, be ready for the (Sept. 11) opener."

Vikings | Birk Sitting Out - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:57:54 -0700

The Associated Press reports, as expected, Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) was not at the start of the team's developmental camp Wednesday, June 1. He had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right hip. His recovery time is expected to be 60 to 90 days.

Vikings | Birk Has Surgery - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 31 May 2005 10:19:42 -0700

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) underwent surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right hip Tuesday, May 31. Birk could be sidelined for all of the summer training camp and also the start of the regular season. The recovered time from the surgery is normally 3-4 months.

Vikings | Birk Surgery Update - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 25 May 2005 19:16:51 -0700

Updating a previous story, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings OC Matt Birk (hip) will undergo surgery Tuesday, May 31 to repair damage to his right hip. Birk is assuming he will be ready for the start of training camp in July but has not talked to the doctor who will perform the surgery to discuss the issue.

Vikings | Birk to Have More Surgery - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 24 May 2005 06:31:23 -0700

The Pioneer Press reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk (hip) will undergo surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right hip. It will be his fourth surgery in nine months. His other three surgeries have been to repair sports hernias. Birk expects to be healed for training camp in August.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Wow. Prophet wins for the most blurbs in a single post. :grin:
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Kudos Prophet that was impressive!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

All I know is this is the ESPN report. But you have to be an "Insider" to get the full story. Here's the page: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/injuries?teamId=16

[size=18px]Minnesota Injuries[/size]

This is the ESPN.com Team-by-Team injury report. Game-by-Game injury reports are also available.

PLAYER INJURY
    Matt Birk, C Aug. 03 - QUESTIONABLE
    Detail: Birk has participated at full speed so far in trai... more
    Edge: The Vikings essentially added two Pro Bowl offensi... more

Troy Williamson, WR Aug. 01 - PROBABLE
    Detail: After reviewing film, the new Minnesota coaching s... more
    Edge: Williamson was used as the No. 2 receiver in most ... more

Pat Williams, DT Aug. 01 - QUESTIONABLE
    Detail: Williams reported to training camp overweight and ... more
    Edge: This doesn't sound like a major setack as the Viki... more
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

digital420 is online now Team Alumni

now that's a compilation of news events. I havn't heard anything yet, and i've been trying to read everywhere last few days. If Birk was injured he'd be on the media everywhere, all i that i have read is that he's healthy and looking good.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast