Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Birk Charity event

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I can't believe how bad of an example this guy is, no wonder so many fans want to see him replaced.
    Its not that we want to see him replaced, but rather, have started to accept the fact that his time as a Viking is drawing to a close.

Its hard to accept, especially with players that have been long term fixtures on the team such as Matt, but at some point thier play declines.

The ones of us that can see the writing on the wall are just speculating on who his replacement will be and how soon it will happen.
    We all know it, but some want it to happen a lot sooner than others think it will happen.
    I guess you could lump me in that catagory.
    ;D

If I see a guys play slipping (for any reason) I automatically want him gone for someone who can do better.

I have that luxury as I don't get attached to the players like most do.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I can't believe how bad of an example this guy is, no wonder so many fans want to see him replaced.
    Its not that we want to see him replaced, but rather, have started to accept the fact that his time as a Viking is drawing to a close.

Its hard to accept, especially with players that have been long term fixtures on the team such as Matt, but at some point thier play declines.

The ones of us that can see the writing on the wall are just speculating on who his replacement will be and how soon it will happen.
    We all know it, but some want it to happen a lot sooner than others think it will happen.
    Don't count me in that crew.
    I see an extension coming ,and retirement as a Viking. It's his contract year. And I expect it to be a good one.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

I see an extension coming ,and retirement as a Viking. It's his contract year. And I expect it to be a good one.
    Exactly, the vikings would be smart to sign him before the superbowl.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

Exactly, the vikings would be smart to sign him before the superbowl.
    Agreed. And nice dot by the way. I didn't see where you picked it up. Must have been the politics/stadium thread huh?
    Or maybe the price of gas thread?
    Anyway, I'm surprised to see it.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12