Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Birk calls writer to complain about teammates...

"audioghost" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Well other teams may have players with similar histories, but I am willing to bet they actually enforce discipline on their football teams. Not to mention it seems like the Vikings have about 4 times as many of these type of players.

I'm not saying all those involved in the boat incident are criminals, but they show an extreme lack of judgement.

If someone with a record isn't a criminal, than who is? Don't they call it a "criminal" record?
    Umm...maybe someone who is IN JAIL, or ON PROBATION....or ON HOUSE ARREST....I have a parking ticket on my record, and a ticket for underage drinking that I got at a party in high school....guess I'm a criminal, right Stallion??
    I emailed the FBI.

Expect guys in black suits at your door any minute.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Birk calls writer to complain about teammates...

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Well other teams may have players with similar histories, but I am willing to bet they actually enforce discipline on their football teams. Not to mention it seems like the Vikings have about 4 times as many of these type of players.

I'm not saying all those involved in the boat incident are criminals, but they show an extreme lack of judgement.

If someone with a record isn't a criminal, than who is? Don't they call it a "criminal" record?
    Umm...maybe someone who is IN JAIL, or ON PROBATION....or ON HOUSE ARREST....I have a parking ticket on my record, and a ticket for underage drinking that I got at a party in high school....guess I'm a criminal, right Stallion??
    I emailed the FBI.

Expect guys in black suits at your door any minute.
    LOL...the FBI, thank god man, I thought you were gonna send the media....at least I won't get crucified and left for dead and humiliated....oh wait, I don't play for the Vikes....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567